Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome photos DVD1 and Jimminy :clap

Thanks for the photos :hi5:

Interesting to see Bond in profile, and seeing Batman '66 reminds me just how massive THAT head is.

I wish I could just stretch the scope of my collecting a bit to include Kirk and his chair :(

the eyes of Connery are terrible and leaves any good sculpting in the bin. Really the eyes on most 1/6 figures are the real test after the basic sculpt

I wish I could just stretch the scope of my collecting a bit to include Kirk and his chair :(

Do it ... do it....
seriously though, the Kirk with the chair is an awesome set. I mentioned earlier that I was thinking of moving my 1st Doctor onto my 60s shelf. That pic has persuaded me.

In other BC news, my replacement Goldfinger waistcoat arrived at my dad’s. He is sending it out, so I’ll have that when I go back to work after the holiday.

Back to the 60s: the Tracy brothers arrival next month (hopefully) will mean I’ll need a bigger shelf. (70s pun).

the eyes of Connery are terrible and leaves any good sculpting in the bin. Really the eyes on most 1/6 figures are the real test after the basic sculpt

I would be interested to see if a really talented painter could repaint the sculpt to see what it looks like, I think the sculpt is very good but we all know how an amazing paint app can make a good sculpt into a great sculpt

I was going to set up a 60s family portrait, much like Jimminy, but thought I’d just share the 60s shelf, now with the 1st Doctor !!
Details get totally list though.

And here’s an attempt to group them together in a ‘display’ type shot.

I was going to set up a 60s family portrait, much like Jimminy, but thought I’d just share the 60s shelf, now with the 1st Doctor !!

Love it! They look great together. Ah, the sixties tv colour palette :p 'We can do colour TV now so let's give them COLOUR, DAMMIT!'

Yup. I think Lost in Space went bonkers , more than anyone else with their color palate.
I still remember, as a kid being very confused with the Radio Times (our UK TV guide) over Star Trek.
It clearly stated in brackets (colour) against it. Yet every week, it was still in Black n White!!! Took a long time to realize that we needed a colour TV to watch colour shows!!!

You posts were nasty. You have demonstrated time and time again your inability to express yourself with tact. Instead you resort to cheap and divisive tactics that attempt to over simplify the situation. Perhaps you should follow your initial reluctance? Good sense is only good if you heed it.

“Fan club”?

*a chortle and an eye roll directed your way :wave:

Tom Day is pretty much a piece of crap in every thread, hmmm.... :wave

Nice line-up:clap....would love to see BC make both Red grant and Klebb...but i'm guessing that's just wishful thinking

FYI, if you live in europe and think about purchasing the LALD figures directly from BCS. They sadly increased shipping costs heavily. :(

shippinggermany265usn.jpg

£25 for first then only £10 more fot the other two.. that’s under £12 a figure.
I can’t see why that’s a cause for concern. If they were even cheaper before, that’s s bonus.

We have been using DPD for shipping into Europe, however, recently we have received a number of products returned without reason. We have double checked the address details and there have been no errors, so we are not sure why this is happening. As such we have switched our EU shipments to Fedex temporarily. Unfortunately Fedex costs are higher hence the response on Facebook, which is correct as we needed to charge more to cover these costs. Fedex will start utilising the TNT road network, following their acquisition, later this year. At that point the shipping costs will revert to a lower cost. At this point we cannot say how much, but as the packages travel by road, costs will be reduced.

DPD and hermes are the worst shipping service in germany and europe , fedex is best but 6 times more expensive than DHL, Dhl ist the second best fore sure......

DPD and hermes are the worst shipping service in germany and europe , fedex is best but 6 times more expensive than DHL, Dhl ist the second best fore sure......

I'd be worried about DHL ... KFC in the UK just switched to DHL and 900 of their stores immediately ran out of chicken due to delivery delays :p

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-43110910

Back