Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matrix, no worries (as my ozzy mates might say).
I actually compared my BC figures and my QMx ones last night.
I really like both. They are, I agree much of a muchness. BC are like twice the price, but do come with an array of awesome extras.
In truth, most stay in the boxes, but they are cool. To get QMx extras, you pay extra. Those I have to admit, are all on display!!
I like both companies. They are producing figures from my favorite shows.

Hi all. New here. I had the nose rub on Connery, my Goldfinger was OK but we had a bit of a bung eye, looks like he’s had too much eyeshadow applied. BC replied to my email with photos a while back with the 10/1 date, although I haven’t heard anything else from them yet.

I also have a bit of an issue where one of Connery’s legs is slightly longer than the other (although it may actually be that the heel of his shoe the tracker sits in is taller than the other). Posing has become a bit awkward as I have to bend the longer leg slightly. Is there a quick fix solution to this without too much customization? Perhaps some tissue or cardboard in the shorter shoe foot hole to elevate the leg peg?

Maybe leg is just bit out of spot in n the knee?You should look undressed body then.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Matrix, no worries (as my ozzy mates might say).
I actually compared my BC figures and my QMx ones last night.
I really like both. They are, I agree much of a muchness. BC are like twice the price, but do come with an array of awesome extras.
In truth, most stay in the boxes, but they are cool. To get QMx extras, you pay extra. Those I have to admit, are all on display!!
I like both companies. They are producing figures from my favorite shows.
That is not true. Most of the QMX extras come with the regular figure as well. You only paid more if you wanted the harp (Spock), rifle (Kirk) or medical shirt (Bones).

Those were the cool ones I was referring to.
The phaser rifle etc.
When people in America order directly from Big Chief to get the extras and pay shipping costs from the UK, instead of ordering at a local retailer, technically they also pay more for it.

Damn I didn't even realize there was this nose rub issue until i checked this thread today. I hope they don't screw me over for not checking the figure as soon as I received it. I emailed them with pictures. Fingers crossed.

BC have not replied back after I asked where is my replacement
Head status? This is just crazy how they are shipping out
Defective merchandise on a new run and yet they won’t make all
their new customers whole.

I will never buy another Figure from the them if they don’t take
care of my defective head.

received mine from sideshow today - no extra bubble wrap on the head - just the loose baggie - no nose rub paint that i can see at least in the current light. i had used a 50$ off sideshow coupon along with the free shipping - operation grandslam/futzing will begin tomorrow

Anyone get a reply about head replacement yet? I haven’t heard back from an email I sent a few days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, nothing here either. I'm starting to get fed up and will likely call my credit card company for a charge back if I don't hear from them by the end of the week. These cost way too much for them to just start blowing us off now that their self declared arrival date has passed.

With me having paid over a payment plan with them, I don’t even want to think about having to deal with a charge back. Greggo has been vocal point here so hopefully he can chime in with an update

With me having paid over a payment plan with them, I don’t even want to think about having to deal with a charge back. Greggo has been vocal point here so hopefully he can chime in with an update

Same here, but I'll go thru it if I have to. I hope it doesn't come to that, but the lack of any update is troubling.

Overall, the figures turned out nice, but the nose rub issue really soured the overall experience. And now with no follow ups on the replacements, its just really turned me off from ordering directly from Big Chief anymore. I might if they do something for Jaws, but I don't see me needing to order any Live and Let Die from them right now. Their customer service has left much to be desired at the least. They even got my name wrong in their response to my original paint rub email. They clearly just copied and pasted from a past email instead of actually responding to mine :lol

Got my 1st Ed GF in today from BCS. NO rub. They wrapped the head with a foam strip and encased it in clear wrap. Very happy with the outfit, needs almost no futzing. Only issue is the Mint Julip is marred with a glue blob on the seam and will need replacement.

I also got No response from BC Support after I enquired
About where I stand with the shipping defective head status.

I will never buy another Figure from BC if they
don’t make me whole. Now I know why Apple
cost so damn much for their products.

With Apple unlike BC, they will take care of
their 35 million customers No questions ask
If you are not fully satisfied with any products.
I have Owned 5 IPhones And never regret for
1 minute paying $1,000 each time
for Apple’s phone.

Last edited:
Back