Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I look forward to the day I get my replacement sculpt and am finally able to get him on display. He’s been sitting in his box since I got him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. I don’t want to go thru the hassle of getting them all put together just to find out i would need to send the full figures back.

Guys

I was told you can keep the old heads and they
will get the replacement to us.

Take pictures and send to BCS Support
Now when and who will actually get the replacement
Is anybody guess though

Same here. I don’t want to go thru the hassle of getting them all put together just to find out i would need to send the full figures back.

You won't have to send anything back if yours arrive with nose rub. All you have to do is take some pics, email BCS, and wait for them to confirm that they're shipping you new heads.

From BCS CS:

We currently have a team of people in the warehouse checking the figures as they are prepared for shipping.

:yess:

You won't have to send anything back if yours arrive with nose rub. All you have to do is take some pics, email BCS, and wait for them to confirm that they're shipping you new heads.
If I have wrote about paint rub in December when I got figure and received replay like all others, no need to send email again now?

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

If I have wrote about paint rub in December when I got figure and received replay like all others, no need to send email again now?

You shouldn't have to email them again if they responded to your first email. I think they ran out of replacement heads and have been waiting to get more.

Zod, I think you were correct because i heard from BCS today and they said their new stock arrives tomorrow, the 10th.

I'm sure that will include the fresh painted heads and spare parts too.

I'm sure that will include the fresh painted heads and spare parts too.

Glad I made an 'extras check' of all my figures and parts. Everything's good thankfully except my Goldfinger name plaque is scratched on several letters of the name. I hope I can add that to the two heads for replacement.

Did anyone get a. Information from BC your
Replacement head is going out?

Heard nothbig from BC since the first email
About the replacement

I did. Specifically requesting photos.
I supplied the best that I could make. I got a reply that they weren’t clear enough. I must admit they are blurred a little, but I can see the paint rubs quite clearly .
I have been asked to supply clearer pictures, but I’m not sure that I can do better than that.
If need be , I’ll send the heads back, and they can see for themselves.

I did. Specifically requesting photos.
I supplied the best that I could make. I got a reply that they weren’t clear enough. I must admit they are blurred a little, but I can see the paint rubs quite clearly .
I have been asked to supply clearer pictures, but I’m not sure that I can do better than that.
If need be , I’ll send the heads back, and they can see for themselves.
I'm not sure, was my pics of Connery head clear enough, but I hope they'll find me with no more request from me.Sure I can write again, but don't want buzzard them too often.
d1e7ad16fc705ccb2e9dc7895a9e43c4.jpg

Honestly if you have a paint rub, it should be automatic

There should not be hoops to jump through

If you buy something that is defective, all companies
simply issue refund with a return.

I personally think it is not good customer service
to question the customer? No one is going
to damage the head deliberately

I'm not surprised at all by this. And although they've apparently assigned a team to the paint rub issue, the figures they're inspecting haven't been shipped. And apparently all the damage is happening during shipment. Inspect away, they're still going to get messed up. Plastic bags. Foam. It won't change the fact that the paint isn't up to snuff. Time will tell...

I'm not sure, was my pics of Connery head clear enough, but I hope they'll find me with no more request from me.Sure I can write again, but don't want buzzard them too often.
d1e7ad16fc705ccb2e9dc7895a9e43c4.jpg

I'd find those eyes more of a problem than the paint rub. Flat and dead.

I'd find those eyes more of a problem than the paint rub. Flat and dead.
Pitty ,but they are, but it's same for all of sculpts, but paint rub is an technical issue which should be replaced.

Did anyone get a. Information from BC your
Replacement head is going out?

Heard nothbig from BC since the first email
About the replacement

No, I sent 3 or 4 pics of the nose rub on mine, they said it looked like a shine on the nose, whatever that means, then they said they would pass the complaint on, to see if I was entitled to a new head. That was before Christmas, I have e-mailed them a couple of times since but no reply yet, kind of giving up trying to contact them now.
I have been collecting for many years and honestly have never had this hassle with any other company. Probably first and only time I will deal with BCS if this is not resolved.

Sounds like a lot of us are having similar experiences with BCS

I managed to , I think get sharper images of the rubs.
I’ve sent this on This morning.

I hope these are accepted.

I guaranteed you the Die Hard collectors will never buy another Figure
from BC if they don’t take care of the defect.

$275 for a Figure is not a lot of money these days but
Losing customers and to bad press is worse in my opinion

When a collector is paying $250 for a Figure, you know the buyer
Is probably going to buy more and has disposable income.

I emailed BC 2 X and no response on status

Back