Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greggo gave me an excellent Goldfinger, Oddjob and Bond. How can I not also love him?

I need a Moore tease! I'm... Live-and-Let-Dying here.

Thank you, Interrato, for the peek at that catalogue. Wish that came with the Bond figures. Can't say I'm excited about waiting through 2x Dalton's and Lazenby to get back to Connery though. Hope its not a year per movie like it was for Goldfinger between tease and ship.

Yup, that was a good one Wor-Gar.
As someone waiting another week for my set to arrive, it’s neat to see that the feedback from owners is very pissiyive. The nose thing could have turned nasty, but instead, remained positive. And BC are being super cool about the whole thing.
Looking forward to being a more active ingredient in the conversations, next week.

Gang

If you want to have a Better crease Shirt and better looking tie and work with what you have, open the vest and use a small scissors and open the collar of the shirt
The tie has this elastic tie and is too tight on the shirt causing it too bunch up on the Connery figure. Once you open the collar, the shirt sits a lot better and spread out

The other to do is to use a small blue tac on the tie and make sure both ties are together before putting the vest back on.

Not much to do with the shape of the suit as I might need to switch body to get a better looking suit

Gang

If you want to have a Better crease Shirt and better looking tie and work with what you have, open the vest and use a small scissors and open the collar of the shirt
The tie has this elastic tie and is too tight on the shirt causing it too bunch up on the Connery figure. Once you open the collar, the shirt sits a lot better and spread out

The other to do is to use a small blue tac on the tie and make sure both ties are together before putting the vest back on.

Not much to do with the shape of the suit as I might need to switch body to get a better looking suit
Have you tried to get head off?I'm thinking how I'll make replacement when I'll get new head in.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

I was considering using my reward points on Sideshow's site to get James Bond. Does anyone think I could get a replacement head if the figures from Sideshow have the nose rub? I've been wanting a good Bond and this looks like it could be the figure to buy.

Never had to remove a Big Chief head before, but I would assume it's the same as Hot Toys; use a hair dryer to warm up the plastic, then it pops off pretty easily.

According to Big Chief in 2019 - 50th anniversary of "On Her Majesty's Secret Service"

1. Goldfinger
2. Live And Let Die
3. Dr.No
4. The Living Daylights & Licence to Kill
5. On Her Majesty's Secret Service

fb_img_1509433069014fdjve.jpg

The Living Daylights and Licence to Kill are coming soon? Awesome! That's what I was looking forward to the most out of this line. Now if only the started making 1/6 Aston Martins. The V8 Vantage Voltane from TLD is my favourite Bond vehicle of them all.

Mine had a small nose rub I mailed BCS about it, in the meantime I used some flesh tone felt tips on the nose tip, seems to of covered most of it up. I don't really think you can call this a QC issue though. I'm guessing all the heads went in the box fine and the rubs have happened in transit, so no one could of known. I bet BCS are mighty pissed off about this though.

xTvZ0wQ.jpg

Isn't inappropriate cushioning/packaging considered QC issues?

Opened my figures today. I think they turned out great, but Bond and Goldfinger have nose rubs. I’ll have to email them for replacements.

Glad we’re getting a Timothy Dalton relatively early in the line. He was my number one want. I’m getting greedy now and am ready for the LALD pre order!

So, people's predictions for the upcoming films?

Dr. No:
Bond in tux?
Dr. No in his white/grey suit, maybe with the clear plastic suit too?
Maybe Honey Rider? A figure in a bikini could be difficult.

The Living Daylights:
Bond in his tan suit, or jacket? Maybe the black training op outfit from the start of the film? Or his Al-Queada outfit? :lol
Brad Whitaker in his military outfit?

Licence to Kill:
Bond in tux?
Sanchez in any one of his many suit jacket and shirt combinations?

I feel like there wouldn't be much demand for any other characters from those films. Maybe a Q? Don't know how well the Bond girls from either Dalton films would sell.

The Dalton villains are really quite poor. I have a hard time imagining what BCS is planning to give us.

BCS already teased Bond in tux from Dr. No with long overcoat as well. No doubt they will do a Dr. No much like Sideshow did and include the plastic suit. I hope they include the long cigarette holder.

So, people's predictions for the upcoming films?

Dr. No:
Bond in tux?
Dr. No in his white/grey suit, maybe with the clear plastic suit too?
Maybe Honey Rider? A figure in a bikini could be difficult.

The Living Daylights:
Bond in his tan suit, or jacket? Maybe the black training op outfit from the start of the film? Or his Al-Queada outfit? :lol
Brad Whitaker in his military outfit?

Licence to Kill:
Bond in tux?
Sanchez in any one of his many suit jacket and shirt combinations?

I feel like there wouldn't be much demand for any other characters from those films. Maybe a Q? Don't know how well the Bond girls from either Dalton films would sell.

That's an ambitious handful of Bond movies for the lineup after Goldfinger, esp. with the 2 Dalton movies but the same can be said I guess for any other selection. BCS is not in the least bothered that Sideshow had done many of these titles to the point of duplicating Roger Moore's Live and Let Die outfit. I'm curious if they'll do the same for Dr. No (Bond in a tux) or if they'll be daring to do Honey in her iconic bikini but with a seamless body.

Glad we’re getting a Timothy Dalton relatively early in the line. He was my number one want. I’m getting greedy now and am ready for the LALD pre order!

Sweet, I hope they release all the Bonds. Really want my Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig version as well. Have them all lined up.

Back