Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received Goldfinger today seems they are now protecting the sculpt. I am happy to report it’s 100% perfect ! I’ll be receiving OJ on Wednesday I’m sure he’ll be perfect also. 66823785-BA23-4961-BFD1-430776C842A9.jpegCC4E5982-76F4-48EC-91F3-4EF50E5FD1C1.jpegBB6A1767-B4A0-4051-B6E3-26B33737C829.jpegFF7ED4A8-9281-4C36-B602-AD495DDFC636.jpeg733DDC06-0AC3-467F-8613-29429F05F3AC.jpeg

Last edited:
Just flipped into the fb page to see if there’s any more pics from LaLD. The three that are there did the job tho.
I’d preorder on those alone. Moore looks great.
The turnaround wasn’t too bad, and almost on schedule for the first set. Feb-Dec.
if we can get a full set of three figures each Christmas, that’d be cool.

The turnaround wasn’t too bad,

I think that goes for BCS in general. We were expecting to see the worst but both the figures and the customer service appear to have stepped up a gear. I like the new BCS and I want to see it continue in the same way.

But remember - You only live twice, Mr Bond.

And twice, is the only way to live!!
In fairness, I’ve not been disappointed with any of the Who figures.
The delay thing on the recent ones is not common.
I will have to watch Live and Let Die today, after I complete the Persuaders Blu-ray set: which has been a whole lotta fun.

The doco in the set has the producer saying that Roger got the call for Bond before the series wrapped, and a second series was being developed with a replacement. However nothing came if it, and the show didn’t do well in the US. I think it’s a fun show, but watching it, it’s easy to see how the formula was still entrenched in the early 60s, and wouldn’t fit in with the then US market. Anyways, I liked it: it was a Roger Moore show, with some American dude.. haha!!

Was that his name ? Haha!! Yeah, just keeping in tone with the show. I’ve got 4 left to watch.
The two (Curtis + Moore) work so well together, making every episode such good fun.

You know, in hand, the bbkill Connery doesn't always look like Connery... but when a camera lens compresses the face then its a stellar likeness.

This Inigo sculpt actually has the more square jawline.

From what I can see the only thing that really needs repainting are the eyes. The rest looks pretty good to me.

Hopefully with all the paint rubs some of these will start showing up on eBay soon...

From what I can see the only thing that really needs repainting are the eyes. ...

I totally agree, and you're just the man to do it. :)

It's interesting the difference between the eyes and the rest of the paintwork. The eyes look hand painted, very much at the level of old Sideshow Bond figures... but the face, hair and lips looks very much like HT level or close. Strangely incongruent.

Back