Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the email response from BCS customer service to me on Oct. 10, they said that "The 8th Doctor" will ship by the end of Nov. or early Dec., but definitely before Christmas and that once it "ships," customers in the USA will get theirs the next day. But I said, "No, I ordered the Connery figure, not the 8th Doctor" to which they responded, "Oh, that's what I meant to say" :lol I guess they have a US based warehouse?

They are most likely shipping these out of the UK. I've ordered products from BCS before, and they have arrived in only one day despite them coming from out of the country. The Fedex service they use is incredibly fast.

In the email response from BCS customer service to me on Oct. 10, they said that "The 8th Doctor" will ship by the end of Nov. or early Dec., but definitely before Christmas and that once it "ships," customers in the USA will get theirs the next day. But I said, "No, I ordered the Connery figure, not the 8th Doctor" to which they responded, "Oh, that's what I meant to say" :lol I guess they have a US based warehouse?

BCS does 24 shipping from the UK to the states. It’s awesome and I love it.

That's comforting! I'm just a little confused with the status on my order of "Processing" which has been that way for some time now. With Sideshow, when they change the status to "Processing" or whatever term they use, shipping is pretty imminent.

That's comforting! I'm just a little confused with the status on my order of "Processing" which has been that way for some time now. With Sideshow, when they change the status to "Processing" or whatever term they use, shipping is pretty imminent.

They do? When my SS orders are imminent to ship it has always said “Item Shipping Soon”.

They do? When my SS orders are imminent to ship it has always said “Item Shipping Soon”.

Correct me if I got it wrong, but with SS first comes "shipping soon" email then we get an email from "[email protected]" and it says, "Thank you for shopping at SideshowCollectibles.com! We are happy to inform you that the following items have been processed!" Looking at a couple of these emails from Sideshow, delivery took place a couple of days after receiving this "processing" email.

I know SS and BCS are two different companies and they do what they deem correct, but I just got used to SS. I just think BCS should not use the status "processing" unless they actually are preparing their inventory to ship out to those who pre-ordered. Maybe they should state something like "fulfillment pending" because as I said I've had the status of "processing" on my order for over a month now.

Well if that's true that's good news. I would like to have them before Christmas.

I do hope they will show us the production versions once they receive them.

After Dr No,it's going to be The Living Daylights and Licence to kill,according to a Big Chief brochure given out at a London Comic Con.

TLD and LTK back-to-back is a strange choice...but definitely glad to see Dalton is not too far down the pipeline.

After Dr No,it's going to be The Living Daylights and Licence to kill,according to a Big Chief brochure given out at a London Comic Con.

Hi Minimodel, is there a link of an online version of the brochure or if none, a scan of your BCS brochure about the Bond line that you can please share?

Well, maybe we will get R.Moore by 2020...and the rest of the J.Bonds actors before 2030...one thing for sure..by that time....there will be already two new Bond actors to be "made in 1/6" after Craig is in the history books of the 007 actors who played the legendary agent!!!!!

Hi Minimodel, is there a link of an online version of the brochure or if none, a scan of your BCS brochure about the Bond line that you can please share?

Sorry,I haven't got it myself as I didn't attend,somebody stuck it in an Facebook post.

First prototype looks promising:

xbig-chief-lald3.jpg.pagespeed.ic.WfHxMXGBuE.webp

Back