Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind getting my Connery figure (a little bit) late so I can get a pretty Bond related picture.

Think there is a chance these offerings will beging shipping...from China...in a ship...by around 2021...so by the end of that year, we may have the first of the "James Bond" series, pitty probably will have other interest...if I make it that far... when they release the Roger Moore figure in 2035.

I would like my Connery fig for my end of year collection vid but that's the only reason I want him before Christmas. Otherwise I don't really care, when I get him.

Another email this morning from BCS:

"Now pay attention 007 fans...

Very soon we will be taking delivery of the first wave of James Bond Sixth Scale Collector Figures, based on the classic film Goldfinger, starring Sean Connery as 007.

With the release date only a few weeks away, we thought you guys would like to see some behind the scenes surveillance photographs taken by our special agent out in the Far East.

These figures promise to be the best produced to date, with special attention paid to the sculpting, paint decoration and tailoring. Check out the light-up display base and the gorgeous packaging. Numerous accessories are included with each figure and the detail is amazing.

The Goldfinger Sixth Scale figures will begin shipping the week commencing 11th December and we think that you guys will be both shaken and stirred by the quality.

BCS"

Sorry for not posting the photos, folks, but I'm running out of time and need to leave the house soon! Anyway, judging from the pics that were mostly of Oddjob and Goldfinger and their accessories, I wish I could have afforded all three and not just the Connery.

EDIT: Sorry, guys, it was easier than I expected. Here's the link:

https://www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk/emailer/production-update--james-bond-sixth-scale-collector-figures

Last edited:
These look great. DAMMIT!!!!
just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-they-pull-me-back-in.jpg

Man. I wish I had some extra cash for these. They did a really great job from what we can see.

Maybe they’re saving the factory pics of Sir Sean for the next update/apology email in the event the delivery time-table gets FUBARed once again, crossing my fingers! Yes, I agree they’re a class act to even provide updates, as other companies, cough cough, keep customers in the dark on purpose it seems. Maybe a significant amout of pre-orderes forfeited their deposits out of frustration?

It is really interesting to see those pictures, and I don't see anything to criticise in them, but let's wait until the finished figures arrive. I would have bought Connery but I couldn't bring myself to pony up in advance.

They said they'd send an art print, who bloody cares?

Hopefully they don't include these in the package value. When I ordered my 11th Doctor they forgot to put the free Handles accessory in the box. I emailed them and they sent a one out but put the value of the product at $70 or something like that which meant I had to pay duty and brokerage on it and it came to something like $30. Nice "free" gift. I emailed Big Chief about this and hey assured me I would be refunded but never was and they just ignored me after that. These prints are cool, it's nice they're giving them to us but I'm not paying a single cent for them.

Gang

Where is the best place and price to buy them in the US ?
Is the Limited edition only available through their website?

Arggh.. need to get them now

Back