Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios Acquires James Bond License

I'm definitely curious who the first Bond Girl will be... and how the heck they are going to pull it off.

...In all seriousness, I do enjoy DAF and would very much like to see a Charles Gray Blofeld figure along with figures of some other characters from the movie (Particularly Wint and Kidd!) However, I'm probably about the only person who would! :lol

I have an outfit for Gray Blofeld and had planned to make Wint and Kidd... but I realized I was getting too carried away. :lol

I loved the movie as a kid -- it was like Bond's greatest hits -- but I have come to be disappointed by DAF as the years have gone by. It really was "Moore" before Moore.

I WOULD WANT Soliter

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

I got a custom vesper and would love a solitare. Im still debating about getting a connery as im all to familiar with bcs prototypes vs actual product you get. I guess i will wait for in hand pics really. I dont really need the ppk as i already have a good one anyway which i think is better than what bcs are offering. If the 1st edition is still availible at that time then i will go for that.

P1020399.jpg

Dammit! I wanted a Moore figure. Blofeld (Pleasance) and Dr. No should be obvious choices but it will be interesting to see what women they do from the Connery era, and how popular they will prove to be. Unfortunately Solitaire and her elaborate costume belongs to the Moore era.

Dammit! I wanted a Moore figure. Blofeld (Pleasance) and Dr. No should be obvious choices but it will be interesting to see what women they do from the Connery era, and how popular they will prove to be. Unfortunately Solitaire and her elaborate costume belongs to the Moore era.

Assuming that info is correct, I'm all for more Connery... as long as we don't have to wait until the Goldfinger set is in hand to actually see the next tease.

But I'm most curious how Big Chief plans to move forward: more sets of 2-3 figures... or perhaps one-offs (like Bond in jetpack). I suppose the line is so new that BCS can do whatever it feels is financially viable.

Connery in Jetpack will get BCS big bucks. It's a figure even a casual fan (or non-collector) could place on his desk. You hear that Greggo? :)

The 1st "Bond Girl" should be the Machine Gun Lady at the guard Gate To GF's Factory.:lol

Seriously, it may just be ***** Galore. But my Favorite is Domino from TB. I do think they'll do Thunderball, Connery in Jet pack.

PS BCS CS is working things out for me. I will be getting the 3-pk.

Glad to see that you're getting the three-pack as well pjam! :)

As for the first Bond girl figure, I'd very much like to see Mrs. Galore, but I feel like she would have been announced when the first three figures were. I think that Honey Ryder may be the first Bond girl figure that we see since she is so iconic.

I have an outfit for Gray Blofeld and had planned to make Wint and Kidd... but I realized I was getting too carried away. :lol

I had planned to make my own Gray Blofeld as well, but the complete lack of available 1/6 mao suits had stopped me before I even got started! :lol

Since we're getting more Connery, of course we need Bond in his classic tux. Bond with his jet pack would be great too. From the women I would go with Domino. I also wouldn't mind having Largo from Thunderball and 'Q' as well.

I'd love to see figures of "Q", "M" and Miss Moneypenny! However, I'll be honest and say that there aren't many characters from this line that I wouldn't be tempted to get if the first three figures turn out as well as I'm hoping! :lol

I'd love to see figures of "Q", "M" and Miss Moneypenny! However, I'll be honest and say that there aren't many characters from this line that I wouldn't be tempted to get if the first three figures turn out as well as I'm hoping! :lol
:exactly: I'd buy them all.:lol

37dff6a71c9362e0a824a6d0558dd11e.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Glad to see that you're getting the three-pack as well pjam! :)

As for the first Bond girl figure, I'd very much like to see Mrs. Galore, but I feel like she would have been announced when the first three figures were. I think that Honey Ryder may be the first Bond girl figure that we see since she is so iconic.

I had planned to make my own Gray Blofeld as well, but the complete lack of available 1/6 mao suits had stopped me before I even got started! :lol

I feel for you, I'd like to kit bash a Moore space suit (from the poster and publicity photos for Moonraker) but there's virtually nothing around that resembles it.

However, about the Mao suit - I'm sure I remember a 12" Doctor Who figure in a Mao suit. The spaghetti monster (sorry, don't remember the name). i remember seeing it and thinking it would be a good start to a Blofeld figure.

Connery in Jetpack will get BCS big bucks. It's a figure even a casual fan (or non-collector) could place on his desk. You hear that Greggo? :)

:goodpost:

Thunderball jetpack Bond = Ultimate grail/ figure I could die happy if I owned.

I know -- its a figure I've been pining for forever. I've even been looking for that John Robinson Lost In Space jetpack to make a custom.

There was a gray Mao suit that would work, I believe for a Stalin figure. It's the one I got years ago now. I just never found a satisfactory Charles Gray sculpt.

I ordered the First Edition Set. Does anyone know if they are actually numbering the 700 or is it just them stating 1 of 700?

I know -- its a figure I've been pining for forever. I've even been looking for that John Robinson Lost In Space jetpack to make a custom.

There was a gray Mao suit that would work, I believe for a Stalin figure. It's the one I got years ago now. I just never found a satisfactory Charles Gray sculpt.

Are they ever going to release that John Robinson figure with the jet pack and blue jacket? Seem like forever!

Back