Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios Acquires James Bond License

It's great for Bond fans that these look so good but I wonder why they haven't applied the same high standards to their figures of Sherlock and The Doctor.

It's great for Bond fans that these look so good but I wonder why they haven't applied the same high standards to their figures of Sherlock and The Doctor.

I wouldn't make judgements on BCS's 'high standards' for Bond figures just yet.

High standards for prototypes....yes. what you actually get.... not so much

I wouldn't make judgements on BCS's 'high standards' for Bond figures just yet.

Okay high standards based on the prototypes :lol
The Sherlock and Doctor Who figures looked average at that stage even, well sculpted but really soft paint apps. The Bond prototype looks much better so I imagine the final figure would be to.

We need to see better pictures to believe :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Okay high standards based on the prototypes :lol
The Sherlock and Doctor Who figures looked average at that stage even, well sculpted but really soft paint apps. The Bond prototype looks much better so I imagine the final figure would be to.

To my knowledge, BCS is fully aware of the criticisms of its past figures, including the poor production paint, so we'll wait and see what happens.

Honestly, I'd be only too happy to give BCS lots of my money for a slew of killer Bond figures, but I want the best I can get for my money.

I've never seen the appeal of signature editions. For me the whole point of an autograph is that you met the person in the first place in order to get something signed. I don't get all this sending stuff away to be signed on your behalf either.

Also most of the Bond stars are now 6 ft under.......

Re: Big Chief studios - James Bond Collector figures

The time it takes them to release figures is going to hurt this license. Why not do a Craig first?

Would make more sense to release Zorin first , after all Walken is more well known than Frobe.

I hope we get more than just figures in suits. A Thunderball Bond with the rocket belt, a YOLT Commander Bond or ninja Bond, Lazenby with skies, Roger Moore in the Moonraker space suit from the publicity shots (a personal grail) Timothy Dalton in Afghan disguise - I hope it's viable for them to try something a bit different.

I hope in first days of February we'll see full looking of Connery figure etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope we get more than just figures in suits. A Thunderball Bond with the rocket belt, a YOLT Commander Bond or ninja Bond, Lazenby with skies, Roger Moore in the Moonraker space suit from the publicity shots (a personal grail) Timothy Dalton in Afghan disguise - I hope it's viable for them to try something a bit different.

I can't see them making a Dalton:Bond in Afghan clothing. How about those combat fatigues from the PTS of TLD?

Personally, if they do a Dalton Bond I'd like his sniper tux outfit with the Walther WA2000 rifle - serious business time.

On reflection I agree. Besides, they probably wouldn't be allowed to ship them to US customers:wink1:
giphy.gif

I think Dalton's casual winter outfit (Czechoslovakia and Vienna scenes) from The Living Daylights was his best look. Alternatively, the sniping scene or the Gibralta sky jump gear.

Sorry, but I see just blurry shape of man.Maybe it's my screen...Is it Connery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does look good. Fingers crossed this line fulfils its early promise.

Back