Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yes stoked to see pics!

will finally have the loot altogether to PO my Sherlock at the end of this month. :yess:

That is gorgeous. Only thing I'll say is that Sherlock's coat is perhaps a little too thick, but I think that's more a case of futzing, which these figures seem to not have gotten that much, looking at both their collars.

I actually think John looks better than Sherlock. He looks MUCH better than the photos of him on their site. His hair is much more brown here and nowhere near as gray as the earlier photos. Nice!!

OMFG that is amazing. Really need to see more pictures, but that's a great start. Yes, the coat looks a little too thick, though at this scale etc etc. But great stuff, people who have never seen a 1/6 figure in their life will see Sherlock in my living room and freak out.

Yes, this pic is very encouraging. John looks great. I think the dark clothes on Sherlock kind of make the head look like it's floating, but I'm more excited about these now.

The height difference looks like it might be TOO much now though. There should only be a 1 inch difference between them. Unless Sherlock is taller than Cumberbatch - which is possible I guess.

Yes, this pic is very encouraging. John looks great. I think the dark clothes on Sherlock kind of make the head look like it's floating, but I'm more excited about these now.

The height difference looks like it might be TOO much now though. There should only be a 1 inch difference between them. Unless Sherlock is taller than Cumberbatch - which is possible I guess.

Because Sherlock is much closer to the camera I think the height difference might be misleadingly large going by this picture.

I'm fascinated by John's laptop - how detailed will the keyboard be?!?

As for Sherlock I would be interested to see how the coat looks without the jacket underneath.

BTW, I love those stands. I really like simple stands that don't overshadow the figure so these are perfect.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think the angle of the picture is making their height difference seem more extreme. They both looks good so far! Just a note - there are further tweaks to be made to these. And the decals haven't been applied (like on the laptop.)

Height difference looks like its due to optical illusion .... pic is on a slant an John is further away.
Figures look great.
Sherlock's coat does look much too thick but can deal with that.

I'm so not happy to see this pic. thought it would make the waiting LESS painful, not more... but ugh!!! I want them NOW!!!!!!

they look SO GREAT!!!!!!

Sure.But will give for us relax feeling about what we'll get;)If they look good.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back