Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the Big Chief Facebook page:

'We will next week be posting images of the Sherlock pre production samples that we received last week. We can't wait to show you all. They are looking fantastic.'

looking forward to more pics cuz end of this month im gonna PO Sherlock finally!

was looking at the proto pics by BCS and saw that great one wth his hands together praying style, ya know when hes thinking. then noticed that the fig doesnt have them included in the pic of it with all the accessories? am i off here or did BCS decide to not include those hands?

looking forward to more pics cuz end of this month im gonna PO Sherlock finally!

was looking at the proto pics by BCS and saw that great one wth his hands together praying style, ya know when hes thinking. then noticed that the fig doesnt have them included in the pic of it with all the accessories? am i off here or did BCS decide to not include those hands?

All the hands are there that were in the official "all included" shot. I think those hands are the "flat" hands you see pictured, it's just the angle of the pic makes them look closer together,perhaps, than they are?

sherlock%20holmes%201_6%20scale%20figure%2017.jpg

Y'all will be pleased to know that I've just returned from conducting an exclusive interview with Big Chief. I'm afraid they told me that the entire Doctor Who line has been cancelled, but in their place we'll soon be getting the first in a series of high end 'Only Fools & Horses' figures, starting with Series 1 Del Boy in sheepskin coat! Expect Rodney, Grandad, and all the regulars from the Nags Head. Sadly there'll be no Uncle Albert figure due to likeness issues with the Buster Merryfield estate.

Thanks to everyone at BCS for making this special AF news possible...

Brits really shouldn't try to do April Fools. :impatient:

Y'all will be pleased to know that I've just returned from conducting an exclusive interview with Big Chief. I'm afraid they told me that the entire Doctor Who line has been cancelled, but in their place we'll soon be getting the first in a series of high end 'Only Fools & Horses' figures, starting with Series 1 Del Boy in sheepskin coat! Expect Rodney, Grandad, and all the regulars from the Nags Head. Sadly there'll be no Uncle Albert figure due to likeness issues with the Buster Merryfield estate.

Thanks to everyone at BCS for making this special AF news possible...

Good, but not worth the prices they're charging. Get more licenses like the Beatles and classic Star Trek (which they have expressed interest in), hire more people, increase your output and more frequent communication and you'll do fine.

Asmus posts regularly about their LOTR line, and have tweaked figures based on feedback. I saw BCS posting about these painted when I was at a wedding last bloody September.

I think they look fantastic. Can't wait to get them!

Love them! Can't wait for them to ship and watch them while I watch the episodes again! :clap

BTW, for those who've already bought from them, how long between prod samples and actual release?

I believe they are hoping they'll be here May/June IIRC.

they look great!!!!!! with a little futzing, they're gonna be amazing!!! I think these two figs are TOTALLY worth the price! I completely disagree with the poster above... when we have figures like Iminime's Trek figs, at over $400 a pop, yet still have production problems and colour issues... I think we're all a little too forgiving on one hand and damning on the other.

they look great!!!!!! with a little futzing, they're gonna be amazing!!! I think these two figs are TOTALLY worth the price! I completely disagree with the poster above... when we have figures like Iminime's Trek figs, at over $400 a pop, yet still have production problems and colour issues... I think we're all a little too forgiving on one hand and damning on the other.

This! I think BCS is working hard to give us satisfaction and more or less reasonable prices

I think they look fantastic. This is a dream come true. Looking forward to seeing Sherlock without his suit jacket beneath the coat; and I'm very glad they fixed the stubble issue.

Love those stands too, no-nonsense items that allow the figure to take centre stage.

Back