Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - War Doctor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last time I checked: October (together with Rose)

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Disappointing but at least it won't arrive with Wonder Woman and the Ghostbusters so the duty and shipping charges will sting a little less.

I'm expecting Mr. Hurt's Doctor, Amy and Clara all at same time (all paid for), from the U.K. And then there's Luke as well, from local shop.
I cannot see any further delays on these figures, and it would be a nice gesture if BCS fronted the postage !!

Hold the phone: just checked my order status on these. I paid in full for signed editions. I see that I have a £30 holding balance, and of course I got the two £10 'vouchers' . Sorry, I forgot about those. So that means there's £50 in the BCS kitty towards the postage . Cool.

I'm expecting Mr. Hurt's Doctor, Amy and Clara all at same time (all paid for), from the U.K. And then there's Luke as well, from local shop.
I cannot see any further delays on these figures, and it would be a nice gesture if BCS fronted the postage !!

Hold the phone: just checked my order status on these. I paid in full for signed editions. I see that I have a £30 holding balance, and of course I got the two £10 'vouchers' . Sorry, I forgot about those. So that means there's £50 in the BCS kitty towards the postage . Cool.

Do you mean Rose? Amy came out years ago.

You meant Rose, gotcha!

I'm never going to live this down... hahaha!!! Mixing Amy and Rose up.

Too true. Yeah, I always preorder on the minute that the preorder goes live: in case they sell out!!! Hahahaha

Then I see every one get reduced at some time in the future... well nearly every one .
I am surprised at how quickly, and by how much, the 9th Doctor was reduced in price.

I feel like it's better to order Big Chief figures from other dealers if you live in the US. I picked up 9 for less than $200 a few months ago. Only reason I have the War Doctor on order is because my signature edition order was switched over to a regular one.

I buy direct from BCS each time (as with 007 and soon/hopefully, Captain Scarlet).
I should buy as an international buyer but my arrangement with my Dad has worked from day one, so I stuck with that.
I send the link, he orders at 6pm U.K. time (1-2am here), then he forwards to me after the release , and I get it 10 days later with no import or duty costs.

I love buying from BCS direct because of the payment plans and especially because of the 24 hour shipping!

And the year plus waiting... kidding.
It might be corny, but I want to support these guys as they are doing what no one else has done well for British characters. And contrary to what others may have found , my communications with them have always been helpful.

I've looked again at the pics for this figure, and he looks pretty cool. The box is a really nice touch.
I may have to pose Rose (not Amy) sitting on it alongside him, or do a Three Doctor set up. Oh the decisions we have to make.

I love buying from BCS direct because of the payment plans and especially because of the 24 hour shipping!

Yes, the payment plan is incredible. Makes these things so much easier to afford if you spread it out over 8 or 10 months. Plus, Big Chief has been doing preorder incentives that have been really nice recently so there's benefits to ordering directly from them.

The shipping is incredible but the delays are killing me. I'm hoping that with any future Doctor Who figures that Sideshow imports them. I'd rather get some RP while waiting on delays not to mention that I'm not the biggest fan of WorldPay.

Worldpay is awful. Once something goes wrong with their system it never seems to be able to be fixed, and you have to either start all over again, or find another payment method, such as paying manually. Terrible system.

Worldpay is awful. Once something goes wrong with their system it never seems to be able to be fixed, and you have to either start all over again, or find another payment method, such as paying manually. Terrible system.
When I had problems with my series 7b Doc, they just converted it to manual pay. It was awesome because it gave me the flexibility to postpone a payment. But otherwise yes, Worldpay blows.

My Who collection so far. :)

7f3c7047f47f42bbef3b64c6b3440d69.jpg

I'm getting tired of waiting for Rose and War Doctor. Last release date was October. Let's hope it's true.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Back