Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got burned years ago when an online retailer, Anime Island, went under. However, I give the guy from the company some credit because he seems to have made a good faith effort to refund as many people as possible. He was still refunding people years later. I only got a small portion of what I had on deposit with them but at least the dude tried.

I thought I'd inject a different topic into the thread since everyones feeling a bit gloomy about recent events.

So, hear me out on this...

Has anyone been watching the Marvel Loki series and thought it had a very similar flavour to Dr.Who? I was so excited for Hot Toys to produce figures from this series so needless to say I cant wait for my Loki to arrive.

I think hes going to look pretty cool in amongst my Doctors when I get him on display! I think this particular costume definitely helps him fit into the Who aesthetic!

Attachments

• DSC02429_1024x1024.jpg
    DSC02429_1024x1024.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 0
  • images (12).jpeg
    images (12).jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'm afraid to ask how much.
I was thinking $700. I’m willing to work with you. Where do you want to be? For shipping, are you in the US?

Attachments

• IMG_8045.jpeg
    IMG_8045.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8046.jpeg
    IMG_8046.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1756.jpeg
    IMG_1756.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1757.jpeg
    IMG_1757.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1755.jpeg
    IMG_1755.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1752.jpeg
    IMG_1752.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
I remember when Product Enterprise, a very similar company, went to the wall, they sold off their stocks to TK Maxx. I picked up their Avengers (UKTV not Marvel!) for £10 or some silly cheap price like that. That really annoyed the nearest retailer as they still had them in stock for the full retail price. There could be a small possibility that BCS could do the same thing, you never know.......

I remember when Product Enterprise, a very similar company, went to the wall, they sold off their stocks to TK Maxx. I picked up their Avengers (UKTV not Marvel!) for £10 or some silly cheap price like that. That really annoyed the nearest retailer as they still had them in stock for the full retail price. There could be a small possibility that BCS could do the same thing, you never know.......
They already have sold off some stock to Master replicas. I know, I purchased some. Up to 70% off retail. Not sure if there will be more because they sold off stock before their announcement. The liquidators will sell the rest. Maybe auction houses.

I see, well, can't hurt to keep an eye out, you never know what might turn up. I never expected to see Product Enterprise in TK Maxx, but, there they were.

At first I thought they were totally different (TK Maxx = TJ Maxx? Nah couldn't be) but turns out they are the same company just different countries! I know it's WAY too late to find Product Ent stuff (did see them in Hastings and another store for roughly the going price though once). If I ever found BCS in a TJ Maxx I'd likely have an old school Sanford & Son coronary right there in the toy aisle. I'm comin Elizabeth!

Geez! I called this company out a while ago, was almost hounded off the Freaks for having my misgivings about BCS. So I made a conscious decision to not make my feelings about BCS known on here and give them the benefit of the doubt, looks like a lot of people will be out of pocket now.
I was monitoring the situation on here for several months but not contributing, the delays and excuse making was getting a bit ridiculous tbh.
I wonder if BCS had much stock left and if it will get sold to another company?

There's a guy on ebay selling 1/6 kits of the different classic console versions as well. I needs me a 4th Dr version.
I had seen these kits before on ebay, but can’t find them now. Do you happen to have any more info about them? Maybe he’s selling them elsewhere online?

Geez! I called this company out a while ago, was almost hounded off the Freaks for having my misgivings about BCS. So I made a conscious decision to not make my feelings about BCS known on here and give them the benefit of the doubt, looks like a lot of people will be out of pocket now.
I was monitoring the situation on here for several months but not contributing, the delays and excuse making was getting a bit ridiculous tbh.
I wonder if BCS had much stock left and if it will get sold to another company?
I'm hoping someone/company will pick up those unmade protos and continue the line:pray:

I'm afraid i don't have any more info. I think it's possible he makes the kits in batches, so he might have more up for sale again.
Thanks for the response. I’ll just keep checking ebay to see if more turn up

I'm hoping someone/company will pick up those unmade protos and continue the line:pray:

A possible update about this. The group is private but basically everything has been sold off and they think the prototypes were thrown out. They've also had over 5000 claims form people who didn't get their order.

Take with a grain of salt of course.

A possible update about this. The group is private but basically everything has been sold off and they think the prototypes were thrown out. They've also had over 5000 claims form people who didn't get their order.

Take with a grain of salt of course.

Thrown out?

Liar Lie GIF by Fluffy Friends

Back