Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #12 Peter Capaldi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I took my halloweeney stuff down but it took me a day or so to find a good avatar I hadn't used before. :)

That sculpt is so good.
Now that we are not seeing the first Doctir till next year, I'm not expecting this 12th Doctor till 2016.

I don't see what the First Doctor has to do with it. It ships first week of January and I wouldn't think it would effect future releases in any way. I suspect we'll see Capaldi out in the later half of 2015.

426111_10153540414146002_6761592817040648137_n.jpg

From the Big Chief Facebook page

"Meet the 12th Doctor 1:6 Scale Collector Figure this coming weekend (22-23 November) at the MCM Memorabilia Show, at the NEC, Birmingham."

426111_10153540414146002_6761592817040648137_n.jpg

From the Big Chief Facebook page

"Meet the 12th Doctor 1:6 Scale Collector Figure this coming weekend (22-23 November) at the MCM Memorabilia Show, at the NEC, Birmingham."

Finally the day I've been waiting for, thank you so much for this post, I'm not really active on facebook so its good to see someone else who is. I hope someone by chance is at this con and can take pics :yess: but now I can't wait to get this figure!

Fantastic work Big Chief. Capaldi has quickly become one of my favourite Doctors along with..*cough* 2nd & 7th *cough*

Nowt wrong with that. SEVEN is my favourite, TWO is my second favourite, while TWELVE is my 5th favourite. Any time BCS wish to announce that they're working on the 7th Doctor, go right ahead....

Fantastic work Big Chief. Capaldi has quickly become one of my favourite Doctors along with..*cough* 2nd & 7th *cough*

:exactly: Same here, Capaldi is simply awesome as the Doctor - definitely one of my favourite versions and this figure looks fantastic! :clap :clap Consider it brought!! :rock

Hopefully we will get them all eventually...but I'm hoping for either Pertwee or Troughton next. :pray:

Back