Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #12 Peter Capaldi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks SO good.

12thdocwhomain.jpg

10801505_10153227137426487_8972403367339448113_n.jpg

Hopefully the actual figure doesn't show up with 5 O'clock shadow like Tom did.

I like that the figure apparently comes with "mysterious, sort of pointing hands". Always found those poses in the promo pictures amusing. I'll definitely be using those!

This was on the Dr. Who tumblr not sure you guys would enjoy this.
tumblr_nf3txd6H011rvqvv5o1_r2_500.png

Attachments

• tumblr_nf3txd6H011rvqvv5o1_r2_500.jpg
    tumblr_nf3txd6H011rvqvv5o1_r2_500.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 325
I might have to track down a different coloured shirt for him, not really sold on the white shirt look (though as that was in all the initial promo pics, I get why they went with it)...other than that, looks great so far.

Just make sure the factory keeps him clean shaven, please...

I might have to track down a different coloured shirt for him, not really sold on the white shirt look (though as that was in all the initial promo pics, I get why they went with it)...other than that, looks great so far.

Just make sure the factory keeps him clean shaven, please...

I don't mind the white shirt to much, but if you find a alternative online could you please post it here, I also wouldn't be against changing it :monkey3

I have to agree, looking at what've been shown I have to say that this is high above the others so far. Makes me hopeful for future releases getting better.

Those pictures look very good. Not sure if it's a best figure tho. The Capaldi costume is kind of bland. The first Doctor costume looks stunning. However, that HS is holding its own and realy selling this as a great figure. Nice to see the TARDIS as well .

Wow, this figure is looking fantastic, can't wait for this one!! :)

And there is that TARDIS again :gah:...I can feel my resistance weakening again...

Back