Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't really understand their update. Maybe it is the excitement of the day or something?

But does that mean they will start shipping out our orders in 2 weeks?

From my understanding, production of 4 and 10 will be done at the end of November, and then it'll take a week for them to get to BCS. That's why everything has to be paid up by December 6. Presumably they plan to start sending them out to us starting the second week of December.

Apparently, very soon, you'll be able to log-in and make the payment of whatever you owe plus shipping, and you'll be able to combine shipping. But you can't do that yet.

From my understanding, production of 4 and 10 will be done at the end of November, and then it'll take a week for them to get to BCS. That's why everything has to be paid up by December 6. Presumably they plan to start sending them out to us starting the second week of December.

Apparently, very soon, you'll be able to log-in and make the payment of whatever you owe plus shipping, and you'll be able to combine shipping. But you can't do that yet.

You can actually. I paid the balance on Tennant this morning. :)

This is good news and all, but I wish it had been after Xmas. What with presents to buy and the DX13 due any day I'm gonna have to really think hard about these.

You can actually. I paid the balance on Tennant this morning. :)

Interesting. Can you combine shipping with the 4th Doctor, though? Or did you not go for the fourth Doctor? When I go into the new account area, I do not see this. I see you went into the old log-in where payments used to be made? It might be that the combining of the shipments part isn't in there. LOL, I'm just waiting until they give us a payment link and explain for fear of it being messed up.

Back