Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #1 William Hartnell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had to hazard a guess I'd imagine it would be colour, as black and white wouldn't make a lot of sense given that the figure itself is in colour.

I have been wrong before though. On occasion... :lol

By the way, it tickled me a wee bit that they released the Hartnell pre-order on Jon Pertwee's birthday. If only it were a sign (broke now, and yet already hungry for more)... :lol

These releases keep getting better. I'm really looking forward to the Smith and Tennant revisits to see how much better they would get.

What are the payment plan dates? I never bothered to look. I'm assuming October, November and December? Or is it four payments on top of the deposit? So September-December?

Used to take paypal, let you pick pay in full, they would sendan invoice when it was ready. , as opposed to needing to pay it all upfront today.

gotta hold off for now. hope he dosn't dissappear before I ca afford it.

Ah I see. I used paypal to pay in full. It seems strange they wouldn't offer paypal for the installments...

With 500 available, I think you'll be fine.

Personally I'm just hoping (for Big Chief sake, and the classic line's future) that they sell out before they're ready to ship.

Have they mentioned anywhere about when it's going to ship? I don't recall ever seeing that.

Paid, but boy did it hurt my wallet hitting that submit button *tears*

Edit: The more I look at that sculpt, the more off it looks. He looks like some evil version of the first doc o_O The initial photos from their facebook page that weren't painted looked more accurate. Maybe it's the painting? I dunno

Just got a refund for £8.33, so once again Big Chief say one thing, then change their mind and do another without updating any of us. As much as I appreciate any discount, they really do need to communicate better at times.

Anyway, don't panic if you see an email titled Worldpay CARD Refund suddenly pop up in your inbox, it (probably) isn't any problem with processing your order, it's (probably) just a refund instead (or, given £10 was originally promised as a discount, I believe, most of it anyhow...). :lol

Tbh, this is intriguing me the most:

Accessories

1 x Walking Cane
v1 x Monocle with Ribbon
1 x Pair of Spectacles
4 x Keys of Marius
1 x Dalek Time Core
1 x Fob Watch with Ribbon
1 x Pipe
1 x TARDIS Control Room Printed Card Backdrop (not shown)
Extra Commemorative Edition Items to be Confirmed (not shown)

I wonder what else this is going to be coming with....

It still feels a bit cheap that they didn't tell us, to be honest. But maybe they're still waiting for authorisation over whether they can replicate Hartnell's signature for the proposed 'replica' nameplate, as they previously proposed doing. After all, wouldn't want to get into a situation of promising something you later can't deliver upon. If that was the case, then it's understandable, though a bit of information hurled our way in that regard would have been nice.

If it's anything else though then I can't think of why they wouldn't be able to just up and tell us already.

I'd love a replica signature plate just to keep uniform with the others.

Back