Bib Fortuna 10 - 15 days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15 day notice for Crumb and Luke/Yoda PF - it's beginning to look a lot like a Star Wars New year...

Darklord Dave said:
15 day notice for Crumb and Luke/Yoda PF - it's beginning to look a lot like a Star Wars New year...

yep...and what a great New Year it will be! even better if the big slug would ship.

Bib is coming fast for sure. They will start processing next week. Should be here right as the new year comes around.

So I guess then this is the week for Bib... maybe. RS has several people who also say they've been charged, or preauth'd. If true, we should be getting the mass preauth by the end of this week for next week delivery!

Wa-hoo! Let's see if Bib keeps in line with Maul's excellent level of perfection.

I was hoping we'd have some pics from our friends at the Chinese forum by now. Roy, any news yet?

Batty said:
You've actually been charged? Cool! Mine is still in "Order Placed" status.
Yes, strange but true. I usually get charged and served after the US, but with this new SSC 'charge and ship' policy

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14829

it could be that the EU collectors get charged at the same time as the US collectors (but still get served after them :rolleyes:).

Just curious for those of you that have been charged and are getting their shipping notices: Did you order at Comic Con or on line?

I usually get my preauth and shipping notice right away (still no preauth here:monkey2 ). I ordered mine at Comic Con.

Back