Bib Fortuna 10 - 15 days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine update to Item Shipping Soon too. Hopefully it will be out by Friday, if not... no biggie. I just want it here before the 14th when I head back to school.

My Bib is due here today! Woot! Just got the shipping notice and the tracking has it in Sylmar, CA... UPS has just got to put it on the truck and deliver it now. Hopefully it'll make it out today as expected.

BTW - I ordered at SDCC and live in Burbank, CA.

tomandshell said:
Congratulations! I have been home all day waiting, but no luck yet. And it's a really nice sunny day--nice for swingset pictures.

He will come Tom. I can feel it. :D

tomandshell said:
Congratulations! I have been home all day waiting, but no luck yet. And it's a really nice sunny day--nice for swingset pictures.

:lol we could really use some updated Family set pictures on the swing set Tom :chew

Batty said:
I just noticed that my UPS tracking has been fixed. Something must of happened.
When I saw your post I checked mine and it was also fixed. So I checked again this morning and it's screwed up again.:confused:

wookilar8 said:
When I saw your post I checked mine and it was also fixed. So I checked again this morning and it's screwed up again.:confused:

Same here, I wonder what's going on, oh well, as long as he shows up when he's supposed to.

Back