'Beyond: Two Souls' starring Ellen Page -- from Quantic Dream (Heavy Rain devs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:panic::panic::panic:

1378101_429180703852978_762024142_n.jpg

I know I shouldn't, but I still did it ....... so evil :panic::panic::panic:

I am not a good person ...... :panic::panic::panic:

Dump sounds about right. My mate at quantic dream has been convincing me that this game has more 'gameplay' than Heavy Rain. Guess he was BSing.

Kind of takes away any tension knowing you can't fail the game. At least if u got attached to a character in HR you knew they could die at any time.

IGN Review

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVk-XrGR5ks[/ame]

Gamespot Review

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-ujnZuXIRI[/ame]

Kind of takes away any tension knowing you can't fail the game. At least if u got attached to a character in HR you knew they could die at any time.

I thought it was an amazing idea you could have a character killed off fairly early on and you can still complete the game without them.

Just saw this on Wikipedia, not sure how to interpret this. I guess someone's ****ing with someone :lol

"Beyond: Two Souls received mixed to positive reviews from critics. It has an aggregate score of 90.00% on GameRankings and 72/100 on Metacritic as well as a 10/10 from Dragonbane who has no taste in games and likes little girls with teddy bears."

IGN gave it a 6/10? Holy ****.

Got my steelbook coming today.

You either like this style of game and focus more on the story of it, or not.
Probably why one review can give a 6, and the other a 9, editors choice lol

From what I've read the game branches off with choices just like Heavy Rain. That's all I'm interested in, I'm not playing this for COD action :huh

NY times said it was "a misstep for David Cage."

Gamespot more or less loved it, guess we'll just need to play it and make up our own minds.

I can't wait for the delivery truck to arrive. I'll play a whole bunch today and make up my own damn mind about it.

Not everyone liked Heavy Rain either. It's just the nature of these unique games.

So IGN gave this a 6, yet Gamespot gave it a 9. Did they not pay IGN enough $? :p

I haven't picked up this game yet but I probably will no matter what. Curious to hear everyone else's thoughts.

Back