BEST WETA LOTR produced !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jlcmsu said:
Yeah, you would think. I don't know the whole story honestly. I didn't ask questions cause I got it for retail and wanted to pay and get home ASAP. :lol

I can't say that I blame you one bit, you lucky *&^#$@#^:lol

Nah after all those 2 are grails in that line
And at the start of the topic it says excluding those 2 pieces :monkey3

9402.jpg

Sauron is great!! But i will choose my Morgul Lord!!!! but i cannot judge the other pieces..since i don`t have the rest off them.. :monkey2
one day i will complete my weta lotr polystone hunt :whip

Had pretty much all the statues at one point or another(all are sold now) but could NOT sell my RWOS which is absolutely beautiful. One of only two statues i have left and cannot wait to actually display him.

Only one ?? Very very tough. But gotta go with Ringwraith on Steed as not only the most iconic, but also truly one of the best sculpted pieces in SS/W's pantheon. When I first laid my eyes on it (taking delivery for a friend of mine and checking it for shipping damage), it literally took my breath away. I knew I HAD to have one of my own. Truly a work of art. (next would be the equally under-rated Treebeard bust):nazgul

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Back