Best Werewolf Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AWWOOOOOO! Best werewolf movie?

• The Wolf Man

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Werewolf by Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • An Ameircan Werewolf in London

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • Dog Soldiers

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Ginger Snaps

• Underworld

• Silver Bullet

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • The Howling

• Wolfen

• Other (or Teen Wolf :)

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
Voted An American Werewolf in London, great fun with that one.

Also would like to mention The Company of Wolves, which is a very original fairy tale with big teeth (and if you like to search, you can find lots of sexual symbolism in it)

I Absolutely second that! In fact, I voted other for The Company of Wolves. I love the Wolf Man and AWIL, but this one was the best for me. The Werewolf Transformation in An American Werewolf in London is the best by far, but the one where Stephen Rea transforms in The Company of Wolves is just as great!

I Absolutely second that! In fact, I voted other for The Company of Wolves. I love the Wolf Man and AWIL, but this one was the best for me. The Werewolf Transformation in An American Werewolf in London is the best by far, but the one where Stephen Rea transforms in The Company of Wolves is just as great!

I gotta check that one out. I also left our "Bad Moon" which I think has it's moments.

You forgot Thriller!!
:rotfl:rotfl
I went with American Werewolf in London,
but I think most of them have some cool stuff...the original is a classic, but I always tought it looked more like a puppy than a wolf...

This a good question, I actully can't say I really enjoyed any of these. American Werewolf in London started good but faded for me. You got the one with Jack Nicholson & Michelle Pfeiffer, But I dont see a real winner kind of strange, hopefully the new Wolf movie will change this.

I used to love the old TV show Werewolf with Eric Cord, Alamo Joe and Skorzeni.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werewolf_(TV_series)

1.jpg

werewolf_black_ship.jpg

Back