best way to make a 1/6 little kid body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bingo to whoever said Sam :D. I've made his lollipop out of clear orange resin. Next I want to do the head but need the body.

Check out the film Trick r Treat

I have seen Trick r Treat. Anna Paquin was smoking hot in it! :)
I was just taking a guess of what Astro Zombie is making, that's all. The body with the 'freakishly large head' seems to be perfect for Sam. :wink1:

Bingo to whoever said Sam :D. I've made his lollipop out of clear orange resin. Next I want to do the head but need the body.

YES! :panic::panic::yess: I guessed it! Haha, what do I win? :monkey3
Sam would be an interesting project! Keep us posted with the progress and have fun!

Pfft.
I said it first!
But I wasn't guessing( I didn't actually read the first post.:monkey3)....Just saying that Id like to make Sam! heh

Anyway,
Obviously excited to see what you come up with,Astro!
Probably give this a try too.
:hi5:
Where the hell do I get some 1:6 footie pajamas? :lol

I posed them OK, it's up to you as I thought it may be a more cost effective way of producing the same result at a fraction of the price :lecture mind you not as pose-able as a $30 baby body :wink1:

That's cool! Do you happen to know the specific name/company for that mannequin?

Ive seen that at many local art stores around here. I may pick one up to do some tinkering with. I want to start the head but I need a body to get the size right. Ill keep things updated on here as I go.

I had started sculpting a 1/6 Sam head last year but it took a header off the table.
Can't wait to see the results.

Where the hell do I get some 1:6 footie pajamas? :lol
The various kids in the Barbie line (Kelly, Tommy, etc.) show up in various outfits. I could swear one of them had footie PJs in a release from a few years ago. If you can't track it down via eBay, keep an eye out for the kids in Halloween costumes. If Kelly and her friends "dress up" as cats yet again this Halloween (or as bunnies at Easter), you should be able to modify that costume into footie PJs.

Back