best way to make a 1/6 little kid body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astro_zombie

Super Freak
Reaction score
So with my all time favorite holiday rapidly approaching (Halloween :panic:) I want to start work on a figure I have had planed for some time now.

I don't want to give too much away just yet but I'm working on a figure based off one of my favorite Halloween movies. The problem is the character is a kid. Like a 7 year old kid. Does anyone know a good way to Frankenstein a body together to make something like this? While I have looked into the DID Hitler youth body, I still feel even thats a bit too big. Ive never done it before so I have no Idea how to even go about starting this. Thanks guys!

You can take a look at the Obitsu bodies:
scale.jpg

The 21CM is the shortest evidently:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Obitsu-21c...732?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f9575d54

If you want to know the size of these compared to a HT, look at this chart:

3032966022_956b04649a_b.jpg

You can see that the MAN SLIM body is the size of a regular 12" figure. Now if you want it shorter, then I suggest cutting a chunk off the limbs and glue the rest back.

Thats not too bad save for the freakishly large head. Any idea on the over all height? Those Obitsu bodies look good too. I would need something with the mobility of a standard 1/6 body.

Kelly heads will, evidently, fit the 11 cm body (Junkyspot is a good domestic dealer for Obitsus) but they're a little small for a 7 year old. The new 'Chelsie' dolls are a little taller, but the posability is lacking.

7 year old boys range from 44 to 52 inches tall, so call 48 inches an average. In scale that's 8 inches tall, so a Mego body might do the trick if you want something a little beefier than the 21 cm Obitsu.

(BTW, the 21 and 23 cm bodies are available as male or female)

I posed them OK, it's up to you as I thought it may be a more cost effective way of producing the same result at a fraction of the price :lecture mind you not as pose-able as a $30 baby body :wink1:

Back