Best HT Dark Knight Bruce Wayne Resculpt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benh911f

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Before everyone jumps down my throat, I just spent an hour searching the forums, but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.

I just got the new outfit Hot Toys Dark Knight Batman, and am trying to have the Bruce Wayne head resculpted/repainted to look more like Bale as Christian Bateman in American Psycho.

Can anyone point me in the direction of someone on the boards who has done a similar project with good results, and does custom commissions so I could have them do it? When searching the forums, I saw a bunch of kit bash's for Wayne/Bale, but I'm still looking for the best result of someone using this head to turn into Bateman.

Thanks a lot.

One of the 55 people who viewed this must be able to give some sort of help.:(

I don't recall anyone doing a custom Bateman figure. Like you mention above, all you will probably see is Bruce Wayne Custom/Modified sculpts. Only thing I can suggest is for those you saw who modified theirs to look more like Wayne, see if the can modify them to look like Bateman.

Thanks for the response. I was pouring through the whole Bruce Wayne custom thread, using the head that came with the HT New Costume Batman, but didn't see anyone specific who had modified their head.

Yeah I would say the same as calvarenga, don't think i've seen anyone mod their head to look like Bateman, but there have been a couple of good mods done to the HT and Andy B Bruce Wayne Bale heads to look MORE like wayne

It looks rather shiny and gritty... The hands look as if they have been coated in lacquer.

Back