Best Cologne's For Men

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cmon guys...Whats so gay about a man wearing cologne to smell good? I understand that a good shower and body wash is good enough, but why not a lil extra scent to help us out? I'm with you BadMoon, stick to your guns bro! :D
By the way, my preferred one is Drakkar Noir :)

I just ignore the garbage. LOL! Thanks man! :duff

so is wearing Cologne considered weird in america :dunno where I come from its common practice. I guess america really is full of smelly hillbillies :lol

Nothing wrong with wearing cologne. It only becomes annoying and obnoxious when they go overboard. As long as it's subtle and the smell isn't overwhelming, then there's nothing wrong with it.:lecture

Nothing wrong with wearing cologne. It only becomes annoying and obnoxious when they go overboard. As long as it's subtle and the smell isn't overwhelming, then there's nothing wrong with it.:lecture

Not to mention some scents that had to be created for no other purpose but to be obnoxious. :horror :sick

The scent of 45 Olympic plates of steel! :rock The blood sweat and tears off my face
picture.php

I keed, BadMoon I didn't know about fragrance.net, awesome :rock

Emporo Armani, btw...

edit:TOMMY BAHAMA also...

Last edited:
Axe smells desperate! You want to impress, go for something like Z Zegna or Coolwater by Davidoff. Actually, get something light for day and something heavier for black tie events but for the love of god, 2 spray is enough! Less is more!:lecture

Closest I come is my Speed Stick deodorant. It says it is "musk." Here is what wikipedia tells me about this smell:

wikipedia said:
The name, originated from Sanskrit muṣká meaning "testicle"

Seriously though, colognes and perfumes will immediately set off a migraine headache for me. As will cigarette smoke. I wish all that crap were banned from existence. People want some kind of fruity chemical smell all over them, fine, but do it in the privacy of their homes, I say.

one million by paco rabanne

dior homme intense

buy one of them and just walk...:naughty:naughty

Last edited:
Closest I come is my Speed Stick deodorant. It says it is "musk." Here is what wikipedia tells me about this smell:

Seriously though, colognes and perfumes will immediately set off a migraine headache for me. As will cigarette smoke. I wish all that crap were banned from existence. People want some kind of fruity chemical smell all over them, fine, but do it in the privacy of their homes, I say.

Better to smell of testicle than someone from gay Paris.

The one that I like the most is Viktor and Rolf Antidote.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/A7cVCXVsV08&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/A7cVCXVsV08&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back