Best Cologne's For Men

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody can tell me about the Star Trek Cologne's??
It would make a great Christmas gift I think if they smell half decent. Especially the redshirt version :)

Nobody can tell me about the Star Trek Cologne's??It would make a great Christmas gift I think if they smell half decent. Especially the redshirt version :)

Might want to ask this guy! haha!

80528513.jpg

I would guess it just smells like sweat in a bottle.

I am completely and 100% being honest when I say, my favorite fragrance on a man is Gap Blue. I know, I know, doesn't sound like it would be anything good. But I realllllly love the way it smells.

Hell, as long as you smell clean, I'm game!! :lol

I swear, I don't care how cheap it is, I love English Leather Cologne. :)

Very gay thread.

That being said, I like Obsession by Calvin Klein. It's subtle and I only wear it once in a while, it's definitely not an everyday thing for me.

guys that wear cologne I always find annoying.. don't force your scent on me..

People stink. I'd rather smell someone wearing cologne than someone who smells of b.o. and cigarettes. There seems to be plenty of those people around. I also hate it when people don't bother to do anything about their breath after they've eaten lunch. :mad:

I just wanted to give some of the people that I unfortunately had to smell at Comicon a heads up. They have to be made aware that these products exist. :lol

I just wanted to give some of the people that I unfortunately had to smell at Comicon a heads up. They have to be made aware that these products exist. :lol

In that case, forget cologne, I think deodorant/antiperspirant would be a good place to start.

What!!!??? So now we gotta smell stinking cologne and body odour mixed?

Use this.

295u6py.jpg

Pretty soon, people aren't a problem.

Back