Bespin Luke 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Yeah...:chew:chew:chew

2658EMPIRE_STRIKES_BACK-9.jpg

YES! YES! YES!

I thought we were 1-2 YEARS away from Bespin Luke. My most anticipated figure from any line!

YES!

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

ActionMasters.jpg

Boo ya!

What he said time like 10!!! With a little luck, he'll be here by Chirstmas!

I too am hoping the BIG announcement is ESB Vader. They've done armored figs in the PF line, not to mention Leia as Boushh. Somebody in the creative deparament must own a Medi Vader or something similar, and said person must've brought it to work by now and said "Hey, look what we could do!"

Josh, you're going to need to buy 2 of them, one to Battle Damage.

Oh dude, don't you know it! One for the Yoda scenes and one for Bespin...:rock

I will most certainly need two. :monkey5

This will be the second Custom Bespin fight Luke I have made, so I will strive to get it more accurate this time. A better sculpt and good clothes are going to help that a LOT.

A few of you guys are talking about a possible Vader at SDCC... Please don't do that. If it doesn't pan out... You'd be breaking my heart... :monkey2

Josh, you're going to need to buy 2 of them, one to Battle Damage.

2??? C'mon you gotta have at least four!!!

One before the Vader fight, a little muddy from Dagobah. One during the fight with Vader, beaten and bruised from the crates and junk. One post fight with severed hand. And one in the tank top training on Dagobah!

This is gonna be expensive figure for me!!!:rotfl

I'm not sure about Vader, because it looks like the quota has been met:

SideshowSWComingSoonatCIV.jpg

Bespin Luke is the "core character".

Nute and Rune is the 2-pack (to go with Holo-Chair).

Thumbnail in the newsletter is Padme.

There is more to be announced, according to the newsletter, so maybe Vader. I can't imagine a better time than now to do it. With Bespin Luke.

Well, I've been siting here long enough. I guess I better go wash my pants. And see about getting a steam cleaner for my chair...:eek:

Could be. I'm looking forward to Luke but would have preferred X-Wing or Farmboy versions before Bespin.

I'm not sure about Vader, because it looks like the quota has been met:

SideshowSWComingSoonatCIV.jpg

Bespin Luke is the "core character".

Nute and Rune is the 2-pack (to go with Holo-Chair).

Thumbnail in the newsletter is Padme.

There is more to be announced, according to the newsletter, so maybe Vader. I can't imagine a better time than now to do it. With Bespin Luke.

I think you are exactly right WG. Phew... Got rid of that vader in my head fast. :lol

Sorry, guys... but I just can't get excited at all about yet another Luke figure. This is a big "meh" from me and I hope there is something MUCH more exciting unveiled at SDCC (other than Ilum Padme).

Glad for Khev and those of you who've been waiting this one, but I'll most likely pass.

I'm trying to stick to one of each character, but the outfit looks FANTASTIC. I look forward to at least seeing the whole fig. Bring on Vader. Seriously. Come ON. HE IS Star Wars.

Back