Bespin Luke 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It won't be Vader but if it is I hope they have the smarts to do an INCLUSIVE and not PPO. :D

Oh no, I want a Vader that is PPO and an awesome exclusive with an edition size of 2k for the simple fact that my Sideshow stuff will be secured by Thursday at the latest. :lol

I don't see Nute and Rune being a big seller. The Hasbro figures were always warming the pegs.

It will easily be inclusive but I don't think we will be getting or previewing a Vader any time soon. But any Vader they release will have a dueling Partner now. ANH Vader: Old Ben, ESB Vader: Bespin Luke, ROTJ Vader: Jedi Luke.

I'm not sure about Vader, because it looks like the quota has been met:

SideshowSWComingSoonatCIV.jpg

Bespin Luke is the "core character".

Nute and Rune is the 2-pack (to go with Holo-Chair).

Thumbnail in the newsletter is Padme.

There is more to be announced, according to the newsletter, so maybe Vader. I can't imagine a better time than now to do it. With Bespin Luke.

I think you're right.

No Vader for us:monkey2

I'm not sure about Vader, because it looks like the quota has been met:

SideshowSWComingSoonatCIV.jpg

Hmm... There's an ellipsis after "Snow Bunny Padme..."

Does that mean the Pièce de résistance was on the next slide?

I certainly hope so. Otherwise the 2-Pack will offer the only real possibility of exciting 1/6 SW news for me. :monkey2

I don't see Nute and Rune being a big seller. The Hasbro figures were always warming the pegs.

We're talking apples and oranges here....little action figures vs. 1:6 scale figures featuring awesome sculpts and intricate costumes.

Sideshow always knocks the creature/alien figures out of the park. Look at how fast Kit moved last year...and Plo Koon has been a popular (an very-well done figure) as well...

Nute & Rune have the advantage of being featured players in the prequels...not just no-line background characters.

I think the response would be great for them...

We're talking apples and oranges here....little action figures vs. 1:6 scale figures featuring awesome sculpts and intricate costumes.

Sideshow always knocks the creature/alien figures out of the park. Look at how fast Kit moved last year...and Plo Koon has been a popular (an very-well done figure) as well...

Nute & Rune have the advantage of being featured players in the prequels...not just no-line background characters.

I think the response would be great for them...

PLUS, they've never been offered in 1/6th scale.

Glad to see Bespin Luke, he's definitely a wanted figure. But putting out so many Lukes early on is kinda odd. But since I want them all I'm not complaining.

One quick question though, is this a different headsculpt than Yavin? In the auction page they show a Yavin Luke and a Bespin Luke heads up for offer, but they both look identical ? The 2 on the right that is...

diane_auction_starwars.jpg

FWIW, I'd be 100 times more excited for Nute and Rune figures over Luke figure #537 (seriously, please SSC, don't become like Hasbro and do this character to death... PLEASE). I was already sick of Luke before this announcement. :(

And I'm an OT guy!

my hopes are 12" Vader(no chance) and EP III Obi-Wan PF. 2nd place, 12" Dooku and Emperor PF(or 12" Emperor and Dooku PF).

I think people will be pleasantly surprised by the 2 pack. And I'm not sure that Bespin Luke is the highly requested core character. I got the impression that they meant someone that hadn't been done before - but I could be wrong...

Back