Bespin Luke 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a change made during production not several years after the fact. I've no doubt we'll see a modernized Luke sculpt for Hoth or X-Wing Luke. Ditto Hoth Han.

The point was that they should update the sculpts, especially Bespin Han. That would be an opportune moment to do so. I look forward to replacing the head on Bespin Han.

The point was that they should update the sculpts, especially Bespin Han. That would be an opportune moment to do so. I look forward to replacing the head on Bespin Han.

Regardless of your intent with the headsculpt, that wouldn't be an updated sculpt for Bespin Han, that'd be a headsculpt on an all new figure. :lol

Who gives a ****? I'm still replacing it with that atrocious looking Bespin Han and instantly improve it.

harrisonford.gif

Last edited:
An updated headsculpt that you can replace on the original figure would be cool. But it's not going to happen.

The Bespin Luke is still a great figure, and still a favorite among owners.

Bespin Han is the single worst figure of the entire Sideshow SW line.
Everything about the figure is pretty much bad.

The head sculpt is terrible, the clothes poorly tailored and ill-fitting, it's just a real shame.

I think Bespin is definitely salvageable as a pudgier ROTJ Han. :huh

Bespin Han is the single worst figure of the entire Sideshow SW line.
Everything about the figure is pretty much bad.

The head sculpt is terrible, the clothes poorly tailored and ill-fitting, it's just a real shame.

I agree on all counts. I ended up grabbing the trenchcoat from one of the Endor Rebels and putting it on Han. I covered up the crappy Buck and ill-fitting outfit AND made his noggin look to scale and thus, 10 times better.

ha ha did the same with the han!. I only want a back pack to carry yoda thats it please no more bespin lukes....

Back