Bespin Luke 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a blow up of his face from mr_vader at RS:

2127luke.jpg

I tried to filter it a little:

2127luke2.jpg

Newsletter says there will be something cool at Comic-Con, and this isn't it!

Wow, did it really come off sounding like this one wasn't a cool announcement? I meant to say - MORE cool Star Wars announcements IN ADDITION to this cool one ;)

This is my second favorite re-incarnation of Luke next to the Yavin one :chew

Wow, did it really come off sounding like this one wasn't a cool announcement? I meant to say - MORE cool Star Wars announcements IN ADDITION to this cool one ;)

This is my second favorite re-incarnation of Luke next to the Yavin one :chew

When I first read it, I thought it said that there wasn't going to be a Bespin Luke, then I went here and saw the preview and re-read it. But yeah, it didn't flatter this announcement either way I read it :lol

While I'm glad to see we are getting a good Luke variant, why are we getting our THIRD Luke Variant so soon? This is turning into Habsro line ups instead of Sideshow. Hopefully this will be our last Luke for at 2 years. To be honest, I was more expecting Farm Luke and Han to fill out ANH this year, but oh well.

I can't help but feel Vader will be at SDCC with the Hobbits and Bespin Luke being announced. I mean, we have two Lukes and only Jabba for him to fight. If Hobbits are ready, Vader should be too.

Back