Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow had to admit, In those new pics Zodd doesn't look that bad

But I do need that little witch

Hope that 3zero at some point get the chance to make a zodd and Schierke figure 😓

Attachments

• PXL_20231119_135902084~2.jpg
    PXL_20231119_135902084~2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20231119_135906924~2.jpg
    PXL_20231119_135906924~2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Doing Guts and skull but keep skipping hawk griffin is like making goku and picolo and skipping vegeta...

Preparing myself to finally get the Guts figure I've always wanted from 3Z (Blackswordsman) realease day can't be far away now.

I received my Guts SHF and followed this guy’s mod (Tonymeis on YouTube) to extend Gut’s torso piece, it already looks so much better and the long gorilla arms don’t look so bad anymore. See here:

In any case, I’m super excited we’re getting 1/12 scale Schierke and Zodd, but the colors on SHF Schierke’s clothes look WAYYYYY off. Why did they choose a very vibrant, rose-purple color instead of a more accurate dark muted purple? I think the Berserk guidebook cover did have her clothes look like that, but the majority of official art has it a darker color. Hope they fix this or I may do a repaint…

What pipes did you get and where at if you don't mind me asking, to do Tony's mod.

Amazon, these do the job perfectly (cost me $4). I recommend to cut the lengths a little longer than what Tony shows in the video.

USA Sealing ZUSA-HT-2990 FDA PVC... Amazon.com

USA Sealing ZUSA-HT-3029 FDA PVC Tubing, 1/8" ID, 1/4" OD, 2' Length Amazon.com

Thanks!

Can't believe we have to do this with a $100 SH figuarts figure :ROFLMAO: Tony's mod is such a really nice improvement.

Every japanese site, some of them less than $75. Bbts overcharge for everything they import. I got mine from HLJ.

*actual retail price was $65.

Oh yeah, the Japanese sites are cheaper since the yen has become notably weaker than the dollar and places like hobby-genki did discounted prices, but unless you get multiple figures to make the shipping price worth it, shipping from Japan will still end up making him close to $100. His retail price for every store in the US is $100 since they had to account for shipping and also trying to make any kind of profit. He's in stock at hobby-genki again for $13,300 yen ($90)

Last edited:
Oh yeah, the Japanese sites are cheaper since the yen has become notably weaker than the dollar and places like hobby-genki did discounted prices, but unless you get multiple figures to make the shipping price worth it, shipping from Japan will still end up making him close to $100. His retail price for every store in the US is $100 since they had to account for shipping and also trying to make any kind of profit. He's in stock at hobby-genki again for $13,300 yen ($90)
Airmail (1-2 weeks) for 1 figure is less than $20. $85 is still worth it compared to $104 from bbts. Even when the yen was stronger it was still worth it to buy from japan. Bbts is buying them wholesale, they’re doing just fine for profit.

BBTS pricing isn't the best out there and tends to become shady from time to time. I only recommend them as the last option when you can't find the collectible elsewhere.

BBTS pricing isn't the best out there and tends to become shady from time to time. I only recommend them as the last option when you can't find the collectible elsewhere.
I was just an out to say. They seem to price things a bit higher than they should. What sites would you recommend for buying figures at a fairer price then bbts.

I was just an out to say. They seem to price things a bit higher than they should. What sites would you recommend for buying figures at a fairer price then bbts.

Really depends on what you're looking for and where you're located. If you're looking for Bandai stuff, located in the US, and fine paying upfront, there's Kappa hobby as one place.

Back