Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did the re issue of threezero black swordsman go live? I'm from the U.K looking to find an online retailer that will have the pre order. Thanks

When did the re issue of threezero black swordsman go live? I'm from the U.K looking to find an online retailer that will have the pre order. Thanks
Friday in the early hours for us in the UK.
I used their store, but they charge immediately (with pretty low shipping), I wasn’t sure if other places would stock it so jumped on it. Other stores have it up so you’ve got more choice, despite in the end paying more I might’ve used sideshow just to spread the cost over several months.

Friday in the early hours for us in the UK.
I used their store, but they charge immediately (with pretty low shipping), I wasn’t sure if other places would stock it so jumped on it. Other stores have it up so you’ve got more choice, despite in the end paying more I might’ve used sideshow just to spread the cost over several months.

Honestly man just order it from the threezero site

I live in the UK and I never have to pay imports when ordering from them and the shipping is very cheap

Honestly man just order it from the threezero site

I live in the UK and I never have to pay imports when ordering from them and the shipping is very cheap
Oh I already did because I was worried it would be a fairly limited drop, but this month already I’ve had 2 Buzztoys Geralt, Griffith from their store and the deluxe Dale Cooper so £900 plus a surprise drop of the Guts & SK for £480 was quite a lot this month. Would’ve like to payment plan some of that instead.

Oh I already did because I was worried it would be a fairly limited drop, but this month already I’ve had 2 Buzztoys Geralt, Griffith from their store and the deluxe Dale Cooper so £900 plus a surprise drop of the Guts & SK for £480 was quite a lot this month. Would’ve like to payment plan some of that instead.
Thats a lot of money
I had to pass on Gerald if I wanted this Guts and I'm still waiting for the cowboy bebop spike preorder plus don't know if I need Griffith 😖

hey guys, I just saw that these Prime 1 statues are up for preorder now: LABR-01S:Legacy Art "Kentaro Miura" Berserk Guts Guts | Statue | Prime 1 Studio

Does anyone know/expect whether Sugotoys in Aus will have these incl the 'exclusive' vers? (they seem to get most Prime 1 Berserk stuff, but I've never paid enuf attention to know if they stock every Prime 1 statue - most of em being too rich for my blood hah) Quick comparison of prices between the Prime 1 store vs them, and it seems like it'd be cheaper ? for me to go with Sugo if I can. These are also still a lot of money but damn they look amazing. Even cooler with both of em though that'd be too much for me sadly. Or if anyone else in Aus has recommendations for how/where they purchase their Prime 1 statues, let me know!

and do these things usually sell out in a stupid hurry ie within hours/days or will they likely be available to preorder for months?

Hi fellow strugglers! Wanted to share my custom 1/6 Schierke that I painted recently.
Was my first time using an airbrush to paint -- not perfect, but pretty happy with how she came out!
  • Unpainted head sculpt, shoes, accessories (wooden staff, book, golem) & hat/clothes purchased from zhiwei_hao on Instagram (price was $175 USD for the set -- may still be available, just need to DM him)
  • Body: 22cm Obitsu Body Bust S Natural
  • Hands (re-painted): Obitsu 24 Hand Parts Set A Natural
Schierke_Painted_ZhiweiHao_small1.jpeg

Schierke_Painted_ZhiweiHao_small3.jpeg

Schierke_Painted_ZhiweiHao_small2.jpeg

Schierke_Painted_ZhiweiHao_small4.jpeg

Schierke_Painted_ZhiweiHao_small5.jpeg

Schierke_Painted_ZhiweiHao_small7.jpeg

And posed next to a custom kitbashed Guts, which I also made (swapped ThreeZero limited edition Guts Berserker armor's arms with ThreeZero Guts Black Swordsman + added leather bags, straps from Black Swordsman figure)
Schierke_Painted_ZhiweiHao_small9.jpeg

Schierke_Painted_ZhiweiHao_small11.jpeg

Schierke_Painted_ZhiweiHao_small13.jpeg

Hi fellow strugglers! Wanted to share my custom 1/6 Schierke that I painted recently.
Was my first time using an airbrush to paint -- not perfect, but pretty happy with how she came out!
  • Unpainted head sculpt, shoes, accessories (wooden staff, book, golem) & hat/clothes purchased from zhiwei_hao on Instagram (price was $175 USD for the set -- may still be available, just need to DM him)
  • Body: 22cm Obitsu Body Bust S Natural
  • Hands (re-painted): Obitsu 24 Hand Parts Set A Natural
View attachment 656395
View attachment 656396
View attachment 656397
View attachment 656398
View attachment 656399
View attachment 656400

And posed next to a custom kitbashed Guts, which I also made (swapped ThreeZero limited edition Guts Berserker armor's arms with ThreeZero Guts Black Swordsman + added leather bags, straps from Black Swordsman figure)
View attachment 656401
View attachment 656402
View attachment 656403
amazing

One of the Best Berserk custom work Ive had ever seen 👌

Why not the limited edition??

I'll try, but 200 pcs = pretty much to a no f chance

Also sounds like that stock it's from the leftovers for replacement parts 😬

So they reissued berserker armor but it will be limited 😒
Once again I'm left with a bittersweet feeling whenever Threezero does something about Berserk.

Berserker Armor Limited, was hard to get.
Griffith, deluxe is locked behind certain walls.
Guts Black Swordsman re-issue, outdated sculpt that could improve with a new one.
SK re-issue, honestly not bad.
Berserker Armor re-issue, limited to 200 pieces.

😖😖😖😖

Why not the limited edition??

I'll try, but 200 pcs = pretty much to a no f chance

Also sounds like that stock it's from the leftovers for replacement parts 😬
As much as I'd like to see the Limited Edition get re-issued, I don't think it's going to happen. And if it did I'd expect like "we are proud to offer 10 pieces" 💀

So will this be available online or at the event? Confused as always by their posts...
Based on their announcement, during the event they'll host they will have them available on their website with the usual queue before making a full payment.

1692347331135.png

Also the link takes you to the Berseker Armor listing which has the "sold out" removed from it.

This is done bittersweet moment, part of me happy the fact they re release berserk but part of me crying inside the fact I just paid for scalper price couple months ago not knowing if they would ever do an re release. But now being only 200 limit, the site probably crash before anything.

Back