Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised at the amount of folks who want the deluxe edition? The base is kind of an afterthought and you could easily get someone on Etsy to make a tiny 1/6 scale crimson Behelit pendant. This isn't as bad of a situation where for example, only the limited edition comes with a helmet-less head.

Surprised at the amount of folks who want the deluxe edition? The base is kind of an afterthought and you could easily get someone on Etsy to make a tiny 1/6 scale crimson Behelit pendant. This isn't as bad of a situation where for example, only the limited edition comes with a helmet-less head.
Definitely, base is not that big of the deal for sure but it would be nice if they did include the beherit in the standard instead hoping someone make one. It is better than bloody berserk version. But at least you were able to get it limited amount on Threezero website but this one you can only obtain in person :/

Same. I’m not going to break my back for one. I understand the deluxe edition for guts cause of the headsculpt but the only thing I’d want from the deluxe edition is the behlit

"Deluxe Edition will be available in limited quantities at the following exhibitions:
July 19-23 Comic-Con International: San Diego
July 27-31 TAIPEI MOVIE & TOYS CONVENTION - Beast Kingdom 野獸國 B610
July 28-August 1 ANI-COM & GAMES HONG KONG 2023 - threezero D39
August in Japan, date to be announced later
August 27-30 Seoul POPCON

Details to be announced."

View attachment 649817
They said the same thing for the limited edition Guts, but ended up taking online orders here and there.
Let's wait for now.

I can only speak for myself on this, but when a figure has a normal edition and a deluxe; I tend to go for the deluxe always to have a more "complete" figure in my collection. So when I have the opportunity to photograph them or change poses, I can have the extra accessories that came with the deluxe and create different styles.

I'm not so crazy about the base, I can live without it and like you also mentioned- I can pretty much have a DIY project in my hands and create something as a base. But the crimson behelit should have been included in the normal version I feel as the behelit is iconic to Griffith, even if we don't see him display it anymore after the Eclipse.

I don't know how possible it is to commission someone to 3D print a 1/6 behelit, but I will give it a go.

gonna get the deluxe griffith ,with some help from friend that currently working in japan. hope she manage to order it.

threezero,can you please just announce the latest version of Guts?

gonna get the deluxe griffith ,with some help from friend that currently working in japan. hope she manage to order it.

threezero,can you please just announce the latest version of Guts?
Walter do you have any threezero insider knowledge as to what they are working on for berserk? 😉

there is literally no reason why it couldn't happen. the technology is here now and it's readily apparent people(myself included) would drop the dough.

there is literally no reason why it couldn't happen. the technology is here now and it's readily apparent people(myself included) would drop the dough.

Because it would be nearly 2 foot tall? 🤣 No way are the making an articulated 1/6 version of apostle form zodd haha

A statue would be more likely, like that GOT dragon they made

1689544462993.png

Honestly didn’t even think about the transformers, you got me! 🤣

This lowkey now does make me think it could potentially happen, I still feel like a lot of other characters would be more likely to happen though 🤔

Also if they would be using hair for his fur instead of being sculpted I wonder how much that would effect the price? It would definitely be expensive, and transformers from Threezero is a lot more popular than berserk, I wonder how a 1/6 apostle zodd would actually sell? I would buy one for sure though

Back