Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think sales are good. A lot of new berserk stuff is being made and prime 1 is doing amazing right now with the the statues and so is gecco and figuarts. All the berserk stuff is sold out so I’d imagine sales are booming

Why would it be the last thing they do? They literally have just revealed a new figure, sales for this definitely won’t be low

I sincerely hope that this is just the beginning of additional Berserk stuff coming from Threezero. The previous license surely must have expired as a lot of Berserk merch have the new right "Miura Kentarou with Studio Gaga" trademark.

I have no idea about sales numbers, I hope they will be good. 😅

P.S. Definitely read Berserk 🔥
I really really really hope so!!! I would be so happy. I absolutely love Guts but I just imagine other people like me who most of them missed out on Guts, would they actually go ahead and buy such a villainous character? :cry: I really hope threezero thought this through...

And I would LOVE to read it, I think I might just buy them, I'm just afraid of wainting time between releases, I get really involved in the story haha and its a pain to wait 😅

Why would it be the last thing they do? They literally have just revealed a new figure, sales for this definitely won’t be low
I wish it's not, as I said it's just a thought I had and wanted to share, seeing they only released a couple of Guts figures and nothing else is weird and this Griffith being Reborn BoTH could easily mean they made this just to go with their past Guts releases and byebye. But after what Bornz0r said yeah, maybe this is a fresh license and I really hope so!!

I really really really hope so!!! I would be so happy. I absolutely love Guts but I just imagine other people like me who most of them missed out on Guts, would they actually go ahead and buy such a villainous character? :cry: I really hope threezero thought this through...
I need my Guts to kill something, Griffith is the perfect target for that. 😎 Also I can't help but believe that another Guts is inevitable.

And I would LOVE to read it, I think I might just buy them, I'm just afraid of wainting time between releases, I get really involved in the story haha and its a pain to wait 😅
This is what it is to be a Berserk reader, you endure the struggle.

My guess is that ThreeZero takes a lot longer to work on Berserk simply because of the complexity of the character designs, and how much more expensive it is to produce compared to say, Jujutsu Kaisen or Naruto figures, which are quite literally very simple clothing designs and would sell like hotcakes anyway.
I just hope Griffith is a regular release and not limited edition.

Now, when can we get a post-Eclipse Casca to pair with Guts and Griffith? Surely it wouldn't be that complicated to make.
Berserk - c182 (v22) - p110 [Digital] [Cyborgzx-repack].png

My guess is that ThreeZero takes a lot longer to work on Berserk simply because of the complexity of the character designs, and how much more expensive it is to produce compared to say, Jujutsu Kaisen or Naruto figures, which are quite literally very simple clothing designs and would sell like hotcakes anyway.
I just hope Griffith is a regular release and not limited edition.

Now, when can we get a post-Eclipse Casca to pair with Guts and Griffith? Surely it wouldn't be that complicated to make.
View attachment 647775
Pre-Eclipse Casca is also a must, but while we're on the subject of 'easy-to-make' characters; Schierke, Farnese, Serpico? Although... I feel.. someone else is needed to pair with Griffith.

1688332505438.png

Stumbled across this while on google!

They seem to have put the listing up but if you click on the link it takes you to their site only and not to griffiths page!

Also deluxe edition which hopefully means a horse! Seems like hopefully he will be going up for order this week

Attachments

• 6EE6A769-1355-465F-8B25-E7A7AB99C102.png
    6EE6A769-1355-465F-8B25-E7A7AB99C102.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
Yo, if Threezero is adding horses to this line, I hope they rerelease Skull Knight with his horse. I loved the armor it had.

Maybe after all those con events the deluxe version would end up on Threezero website, it does says limited but also didn't say how many and is still on preorder. I'm hoping 😔

Maybe after all those con events the deluxe version would end up on Threezero website, it does says limited but also didn't say how many and is still on preorder. I'm hoping 😔
Hmm, this part is a bit vague but to me this means that it will be event exclusive. I hope it won't 😭
1689242755685.png

Ahhh I'm still very excited for the standard but I was so happy when I saw they actually went ahead and gave him such an amazing base for the Deluxe... Damn I don't understand these decisions sometimes why wouldn't they just let everyone order the deluxe :(.

Still can't wait to see the price of the standard, insta pre-order!

Three standard still a pretty good just wish it come with the beherit instead of being a deluxe exclusive. Overall I'm glad it didn't take long for Threezero to release the pre order

Back