Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely plan on pre ordering the Griffith and guts legacy art statue, not sure how I feel about damn femto, definitely need to wait and see when the prototype comes out.

Watching your guys posts with so much joy lol! I'm really happy for you guys! These Ly head sculpts are amazing I would buy one now even if I don't own a Guts figure... So hard to find one, been searching for ages it feels like and they're so expensive rn:cry:. Why why why is the question for me, why is no one making berserk?!
In 1/6th scale ? They were here and there. During the movies medicom made some. Threezero has the license but is slow making stuff for whatever reason.

Pop up parade Zodd (in pretty much 1/12 scale, should work well with the figma and upcoming SHF Guts)

Also a PUP Guts
IMG_1839.jpeg
IMG_1840.jpeg

Painted head is $850. I appreciate the artistry, but for a head piece that's just out of my budget.
If I paid that much I'd expect it to look perfectly like Guts does in the manga, have rooted hair, the ability to move around the eyeball, stuff like that lol.
$850 is already silly and more so when it vaguely looks like Guts.

I'm on the verge of literal tears.

View attachment 647650
Well, you said holy smokes to Kratos, now it's my turn to do so.

Holy fing smokes!!! This looks incredible. Insta pre-order, looks like ill have a Gutless Griffith :cry:

I'm literally going to spam ThreeZero for guts on every. single. post. This looks really high quality! It needs a new Guts.

Well, I just went on a small rant on threezero's most recent post. I literally feel like this is the last thing related to Berserk they will ever do thought I really want my feelings to be wrong, they will see the sales numbers are low compared to their recent Anime releases which literally have the whole main cast and then just drop Berserk altogether. I can't say I'm a huge fan of berserk without reading the manga or anything BUT Berserk 97 is my favorite cartoon/anime idk how to call it of all time. I've been such a crazy fan since I saw it but I never could bring myself to read the manga's without them being finished.

At first I thought this Griffith was BoTH which apparently is a reborn version that can go with the armored Guts someone schooled me over on facebook a while back and I was really let down but didn't say anything. I know we can't force no one to do something they don't want but c'mon so many people are asking for Berserk it's crazy...

I really really hate how bad the status of 1/6 Guts figures is atm.

Well, I just went on a small rant on threezero's most recent post. I literally feel like this is the last thing related to Berserk they will ever do thought I really want my feelings to be wrong, they will see the sales numbers are low compared to their recent Anime releases which literally have the whole main cast and then just drop Berserk altogether. I can't say I'm a huge fan of berserk without reading the manga or anything BUT Berserk 97 is my favorite cartoon/anime idk how to call it of all time. I've been such a crazy fan since I saw it but I never could bring myself to read the manga's without them being finished.

At first I thought this Griffith was BoTH which apparently is a reborn version that can go with the armored Guts someone schooled me over on facebook a while back and I was really let down but didn't say anything. I know we can't force no one to do something they don't want but c'mon so many people are asking for Berserk it's crazy...

I really really hate how bad the status of 1/6 Guts figures is atm.
I sincerely hope that this is just the beginning of additional Berserk stuff coming from Threezero. The previous license surely must have expired as a lot of Berserk merch have the new right "Miura Kentarou with Studio Gaga" trademark.

I have no idea about sales numbers, I hope they will be good. 😅

P.S. Definitely read Berserk 🔥

Back