Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't heard from sideshow yet regarding the missing part. So I just sent a second email to them.

20220105_143208.jpg

Also had a hard time removing the neck piece of the original Berserk armor to put the helmetless head there. But I did it

Just got mine today and glad to report no issues except for trying to remove a piece of foam in the waist.
Oh, that needs to be removed? It wasn't hindering articulation so I thought maybe it was intentional to avoid any scratches to the plastic straps on the crotch area... I don't remember that being there in the first Berserker armor at all, oops! 😅

Oh, that needs to be removed? It wasn't hindering articulation so I thought maybe it was intentional to avoid any scratches to the plastic straps on the crotch area... I don't remember that being there in the first Berserker armor at all, oops! 😅
I dont remember either but it was reall stuck in there. Had to use som tweezers and gently pull it out

I did have an issue with the cape magnet. It was backwards so it was getting repelled and not sticking. I did manage to flip it inside the stiched part it is at. I was about to cut it open and flip it though. Just do it carefully if it happens to any of you

Threezero is trying to blow me off by telling me to sew the cape myself. I don't know how to do that ****.

Sideshow finally responded to me and asked me to send them back my entire figure for a replacement. I didn't realize they had extras to spare?!

Sideshow finally responded to me and asked me to send them back my entire figure for a replacement. I didn't realize they had extras to spare?!
What was wrong with yours? Was the cape okay? I need a replacement and I wouldn't care if they sent me yours.

Well I haven't received mine because it's under a payment plan which will charge end of the month. I better not receive a damaged/open item from one of you.

Edit: might as well contact Sideshow, pay it off and have it shipped ASAP.

Mine was missing the left elbow armor piece.

Attachments

• 20211230_170143.jpg
    20211230_170143.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 58
It just got omitted by the factory, it has a square peg that it glues to. I sent mine back to Sideshow today, so try asking them again next week, Mr. Plissken, they'll definitely have a decent cape on hand.

It just got omitted by the factory, it has a square peg that it glues to. I sent mine back to Sideshow today, so try asking them again next week, Mr. Plissken, they'll definitely have a decent cape on hand.
I'll send them another message. They're either offering me a $40 giftcard or a refund entirely. Hopefully they can settle on the third option. I'm not in a hurry over this and they can kill two birds with one stone.

Was your cape just completely normal? My figure was fine as far as I could tell. The full beast helmet needed it's ears heated but that was the same issue with the regular version.

Last edited:
Chalk up another one with issues, opened up with a broken hand joint right in the box. Ordered from Sideshow so will see what they have to say.

Back