Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only available for the ones that registered for the event and has access to the exclusive list i think

For those who didn't register, his public pre-order goes up in 50 min (10AM PST).
He's still up on the pre-registered page, so perhaps he still will be once it opens for everyone.
It's limited to 1 per customer account to help everyone out, so I'm crossing my fingers for anyone here who hasn't secured him yet.

Got mine!

Attachments

• LETS ******* GO.jpg
    LETS ******* GO.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 26
hope yall rsvp, if not, itll be up for everyone at 11am PST/2pm EST. BE FAST!

@Bornz0r
I'm relieved you got him. You've been dedicated and supportive in this thread this whole time, so I was rooting for you.

I went through the process too quickly to really tell, but did anyone else see that additional checkbox (besides the NRD agreement) to pay an optional cost for something? I think it was $25 USD or something. Anybody remember what that was about? I don't think the packout option costs that much, so I have no idea what that box was for.

@Bornz0r
I'm relieved you got him. You've been dedicated and supportive in this thread this whole time, so I was rooting for you.
Haha I thought it would sold out minutes after going online but I can't believe we actually made it. Thank God and a huge F-you to the scalpers selling it on eBay!

I went through the process too quickly to really tell, but did anyone else see that additional checkbox (besides the NRD agreement) to pay an optional cost for something? I think it was $25 USD or something. Anybody remember what that was about? I don't think the packout option costs that much, so I have no idea what that box was for.

I think it was to double-box the box? I was so fast I didn't even check lol

It was $25 deposit and the check box gives you the option to pay the full amount

I believe they were giving the option to pay in full.

Oooh, that makes sense. Thanks, peeps. My eyes probably swapped the $25 from the NRD box Lol

Now we just need to hope that Hologram got one. Holo has been a hero on the Freaks board for years.
You, too, Plissken

Back