Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how does the Sideshow Con work for purchasing this? Is it a virtual event or in person booth event? And as far as the 3Z event in August, is that virtual or a in person event as well?

So how does the Sideshow Con work for purchasing this? Is it a virtual event or in person booth event? And as far as the 3Z event in August, is that virtual or a in person event as well?
From what I've learned so far Sideshow Con is a Virtual Event and they'll list Guts on their website for people to order. Unless my information is inaccurate. Regarding the Threezero Summer Fest that will be digital but I haven't been able to find ANY information whatsoever..

Should have been the first released figure
Or at least they could have made a DX/EX/Special whatever edition and included those two portraits.. I would be okay if they just re-did the figure with a 'bloody' variant like Prime1 did.

With how good this blood-soaked figure looks, it makes me really wish that ThreeZero would pick up the license for Bloodborne. It's a license that is perfectly suited to ThreeZero's specialties.

With how good this blood-soaked figure looks, it makes me really wish that ThreeZero would pick up the license for Bloodborne. It's a license that is perfectly suited to ThreeZero's specialties.
Oh my God how come I never thought of this before? And I do own the Hunter VTS Toys did and The Raven Hunter (Eileen) from TOY.

I wonder tho if they will just eventually release the new figure to the masses
I imagine people that bought one from the second market are gonna be hella pissed.. Considering Threezero has remained very silent about the whole Guts thing (people on Facebook and Instagram complained a lot) I believe they won't do that.

This is good news. So, the new figure is s a con exclusive? Definitely will keep an eye out for it.

Does anyone has any idea when the threezero figure will be availble through sideshow?

It would be nice for them to put up a schedule when specific things will go up. People don't have the time to monitor their damn announcements every hour for 7 days straight.

Back