Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Refreshing the website every 10 minutes..

Attachments

• original.gif
    original.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
This is the only thing I want bad for the rest of the year. Anyone know if it will be RSVP or invitation?
I don't think anyone knows anything about it yet. All we know is Sideshow will offer it during their Con. Maybe we'll learn more today since it's suppose to be new reveals.

Ah my mistake. I wasn't even aware that they ever released a regular Guts before the armored version. Thought that was new.
You might not actually be wrong though. I read a comment from a fan (not an employee) during Sideshow's live Youtube chat that mentioned a rumor about a re-release of one of the Guts figures. Grain of salt, of course.

I'd be happy if they re-re-released Guts even though I do own it! Especially if they re-release Skull Knight and snuff out all the scalpers on eBay.

They wont get rereleased Threezero never does rereleases. I feel like at this point though due to popularity of Berserk they might decide to do an updated version of the black swordsman considering the quality difference between the new guts head sculpt and the old one

They wont get rereleased Threezero never does rereleases. I feel like at this point though due to popularity of Berserk they might decide to do an updated version of the black swordsman considering the quality difference between the new guts head sculpt and the old one
Rambo?

Back