Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well ****. As a long-time fan, I hope he left a note about the continuation of the story. The manga is so damn epic and amazing; His art will remain one of, if not the best art I have ever seen in my life in any manga/comic (it inspired Dark Souls!) and the story is just great.

This is a huge loss. Unfortunately, it looks like the story will be left incomplete. Rest in Peace Kentaro Miura. Thank you for giving us 30 years of Berserk :(

I just heard news about it this morning. I haven't read Berserk since 2016 because the chapters were being released so sporadically. But, this sucks immensely... I would've loved to see a conclusion to Guts' story.

Im heartbroken with the news... Berserk was my favourite manga and a big influence in my life. I did a tattoo last month and now it feels even more special to me. Rest in peace Miura-San, you'll be greatly missed :(

IMG-20210520-120022.jpg

IMG-20210520-091151.jpg

After the sad news many companies like prime 1 have stated they will not be making Berserk statues for a long while. I believe that's a good thing in memory of Miura Kentaro. Instead of trying to continue cashing in on his work they pay respect to a Legend. I'll be buying whatever Berserk collectibles that are available, but rest in peace Dr. Miura you'll always hold a place in our hearts.

After the sad news many companies like prime 1 have stated they will not be making Berserk statues for a long while. I believe that's a good thing in memory of Miura Kentaro. Instead of trying to continue cashing in on his work they pay respect to a Legend. I'll be buying whatever Berserk collectibles that are available, but rest in peace Dr. Miura you'll always hold a place in our hearts.

Damn really? Yikes. Glad I got berserk figures then. So I guess it?ll be awhile before we see berserk merch again

Damn really? Yikes. Glad I got berserk figures then. So I guess it?ll be awhile before we see berserk merch again
It will be even if a few places loses the rights eventually another will pick it up in the future and release new stuff.

Sorry for the quality, took this for my buddy to show off scale as it?s staying boxed up till I can make a spot for it. Some minor complaints but overall couldn?t be happier I was able to snag one before they all disappear:
Cthk-H4q-DS3qn-Sx-Xi-Ly-Zxk-A.jpg

Threezero took the extra mile to re-do the Berserker armor, make it limited to 1800 pieces, add additional portraits and only sell it at cons. Speechless.

Threezero took the extra mile to re-do the Berserker armor, make it limited to 1800 pieces, add additional portraits and only sell it at cons. Speechless.
I know I saw but I imagine that was a one and done. What sucks is I wish I could get it. Though just because Prime 1 will stop making statues of Guts doesn't mean Threezero will follow that example so.

I know I saw but I imagine that was a one and done. What sucks is I wish I could get it. Though just because Prime 1 will stop making statues of Guts doesn't mean Threezero will follow that example so.
I'm very disappointed because I want to own this, but I probably won't be able to secure one.

They have no reason to stop. They probably won’t have any further reveals for while.
The Threezero situation is annoying, they should’ve put the extra heads in the regular release. If the con exclusive was just the regular release with new paint there wouldn’t be nearly as many annoyed fans/collectors.
Don’t know if anyone else has noticed but most Berserk figures are sold out or going for highly inflated prices since Miura passed. And Threezero choosing this release strategy has rubbed people the wrong way.

They have no reason to stop. They probably won’t have any further reveals for while.
The Threezero situation is annoying, they should’ve put the extra heads in the regular release. If the con exclusive was just the regular release with new paint there wouldn’t be nearly as many annoyed fans/collectors.
Don’t know if anyone else has noticed but most Berserk figures are sold out or going for highly inflated prices since Miura passed. And Threezero choosing this release strategy has rubbed people the wrong way.
I 100% agree with that. I actually jokingly said to a friend that, considering the Berserker armor is sold out and people are rising its price they could do the same thing Prime1 did and make a 'bloody' version and I would have ordered it. But no, they make only 1800 pieces, what the hell? And add unhelmeted Guts sculpt that should have been included in the first version.

That pisses me off to. Why the hell would you release a un helmet version of Guts and make it a con exclusive after his passing ? Makes no damn sense. People are pissed and rightfully so. It's just gonna be a way for scalpers to come in and but them all up and sell them for 1000

Back