Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manga resumes December 22. Translation reads "The journey to connect the pieces of Casca's memory -- finally, the last piece".

With the big Disney/Fox deal going down, Berserk is said to be next on the list. :lol

387f6e1e7305a099f38a5326ac705a29--donald-duck-disney-stuff.jpg

Eyes look good and pretty accurate, it's just everything else with the face. It's too much of a real person and not a Manga character.

And Griffith is prettier.

The eyes look good there, but I agree that he should be prettier. Looks like the beherit is the regular exclusive and the helmet HS is the Prime store exclusive. So far, the only Prime Berserk statue I'm getting is the Berserker Armor Guts.

The eyes look good there, but I agree that he should be prettier. Looks like the beherit is the regular exclusive and the helmet HS is the Prime store exclusive. So far, the only Prime Berserk statue I'm getting is the Berserker Armor Guts.

I'm going to live vicariously through you with that statue :lol

I can't wait to get it. I probably would have bought the regular Guts statue if it wasn't so full of **** on the base. It did look really good in person, but it's so damn busy that I couldn't focus on Guts.

I'm not crazy after the likeness, but holy moly is that base all over the place. The Beast of Darkness looked pretty awful IMO.

I'm not crazy after the likeness, but holy moly is that base all over the place. The Beast of Darkness looked pretty awful IMO.

If it had half of the stuff taken off the base, I think I would have liked it a lot more. You can tell the sculptor knew he'd never get another chance to make a Guts statue so he threw in everything he could think of.

If it had half of the stuff taken off the base, I think I would have liked it a lot more. You can tell the sculptor knew he'd never get another chance to make a Guts statue so he threw in everything he could think of.

I can respect that. I just wish the BOD was bigger... it's like a tiny little Labrador. But at that point of the story, he was huge and got smaller as the story went on because Guts kinda turned the page on the Eclipse to save Casca.

US buyers getting screwed with the Japan store exclusive.

Yep.

Sorry to say, it's just like how the rest of the world has felt having to buy the Exclusives direct from Sideshow USA, rather than locally.

So now with Prime 1 being located in Japan, most Asian collectors will benefit this time.

Back