Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gah, man, seeing the recent lineup at Tokyo Comic Con, if the Prime 1 statues were 1/6 scales and half the retail price I'd totally snatch them up. But I can't justify spending >$1k for a figure and plus I wouldn't even know where to put the huge statue haha.

Eh well, I get to save lots of money.

Eyes look good and pretty accurate, it's just everything else with the face. It's too much of a real person and not a Manga character.

And Griffith is prettier.

That makes me think. Imo the PS2 game had the best blend of semi-realism and manga face.

Scans of 352 have leaked so translated version should be couple of days. Next release is said to be Jan 26th.

Looks intense as hell. Doguts is on some heavy metal bad ass incarnate **** right here. Damn.

Wow thank God. I was wondering when the new chapter would be out. Thought it was supposed to be November.

They are doing the repaint of the Black Swordsman, so I assume more are coming. Hopefully we get Conviction Guts, and Reborn Griffith.

Berserk 352 - The Cause

Spoiler Spoiler:

There was an article about Young Animal magazine and it read that "from now on, Berserk will be published serially in every other issue [of Young Animal]". It's easy to get your hopes up but that could mean a return to regular publication. :pray:

I finally opened up my Void. It's quite nice and I see the reason for the Price point. It's damn heavy for a Figma.

They are doing the repaint of the Black Swordsman, so I assume more are coming. Hopefully we get Conviction Guts, and Reborn Griffith.
I'd say the opposite. I mean they were compelled to do *something* Berserk-related with the TV anime and game that came out almost simultaneously, and seeing how they pretty much just did a re-release of the old figma (with outdated armor) with better QC and nothing else (no re-release of Casca or Griffith, no new Guts in different armor, no new characters since the end of the TV anime half a year ago) it's pretty apparent that they don't envision coming back to the franchise anymore. It was more like a "Oh there's an anime and a game that came out recently? Okay here's a ""repaint"" of the old version, that should be enough".

Anyways, here's some pics I found of the repaint Guts. Faces look much cleaner.

figmaGutsRepaint1.jpg

figmaGutsRepaint2.jpg

Berserk 2018 postcard by Miura (352 spoilers)

Spoiler Spoiler:

My Black swordsman should be here this week. Sucks to hear the cape is still that paper-like material from the original.

Got him today. Is it possible to place his sword on his back with his cape on? I don't see any slit anywhere.

I think there's a way to do it with the old one.

I really dislike this is a straight repaint instead of the Conviction Arc Guts.

Back