Ben Kingsley’s ‘Secret Marvel Project’ Revealed - Marvel Short Film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously? It's kinda jarring that the OP never once mentioned that what they posted was nothing more than speculation on the part of the website that relayed the news regarding Kingsley's involvement/role in an upcoming Marvel One-Shot.

Kingsley actually answered back regarding this whole thing:

Last week you mentioned that you are working on a secret Marvel project. Since then, there has been speculation that you will be returning as Trevor Slattery in a show-down with the real Mandarin in a Marvel short. Is there any truth to that rumor?

I can’t confirm that. No, I can’t.

Is there anything you can say about the project, or when we will see it?

Not really. [Laughs.] I think it may be seen as . . . sometimes [Marvel] tacks on a short film to one of their other releases, maybe on a DVD or something. I haven’t heard anything at all about this. So it’s in progress. It will have to remain under wraps. Marvel was so brilliant in the way they kept the transition from the Mandarin to Trevor Slattery in Iron Man 3. They were absolutely brilliant at it. I so respect the way they dearly want to surprise their audiences. But we will just have to leave it in the realm of rumor.
So uh....YEAH. Beyond the point that Kingsley might star as Trevor again in a Marvel One-Shot, everything's just rumors at this point.

Last edited:
Back