BBTS Sideshow Warehouse Finds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their pre-order prices are competitive, but they will frequently jack up the prices of popular "in stock" items, and even the unpopular, older toys are often high (as we are seeing here). When MJ died, they increased the price of the HT figure from $200 to around $500.

Yeah, I noticed they do that to some in stock items too, but their PO prices always look good to me. I am mad that they jacked up the price on the Ex Diablo piece :mad:

i usually buy my non-exclusive preorders from them. they sell stuff cheaper than SS and they are 1 state away so i get my stuff the next day for low shipping. yeah, they'll jack up prices on older stuff but lots of companies do that.

They're great if you're buying multiple stuff from them. Their combined shipping prices I've found are very generous compared to other sellers. I've pre-ordered Batman DX, T-800, and Aldo Raine and the shipping came to be only $15.49 compared to $40+ by other sellers.

I ordered a lot from BBTS, I had only good experiences with them. I also like their Pile of Loot option where you can save on shipping.

BBTS has always been go to me. I really like that there is no charge for canceling a pre-order and they even let you cancel it once it comes in stock. Granted you only get store credit at that point but that is still better than getting a few for canceling. I think they did change part of that policy to where if you don't cancel an in stock item for 15 days you are then stuck with it.

I just sent my girlfriend a list of 6 figures from the "Warehouse Find" that I flagged OK for my b-day! I'll let her pay $39.99 for a Bespin Luke. :rock

I picked up The Dead Santa and Street Prophet... Both where Warehouse finds... Im going to pick up the Punk and The Harbinger now too... Going to look great haveing all those zombies with my Resident Evil Hottoys stuff...

I have ordered some stuff from BBTS and have never had a problem. When I have a question and email them, they usually will respond within the hour if it's during business hours. I do wish they had phone support tho', sometimes it's easier to speak to a real person. I have bought a few things they had that had minor flaws or nicks and dings, of course I only do that if I REALLY like the item and the price is right. But all in all I think they are pretty good.

Back