[bbkill] UPDATE P.68 cast arrived~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: bbkill's Sculpts: He's here now~

Oh Yes, the craig is of hard resin.
For the first batch of shipped heads, for example Mr Gruff and Mr Raymond, I must apologize to you that you may need a little bit DIY work to cut away the sprue and do some thinning to the inner wall so as to fit into different body. :thwak
And due to a complaint about the sprue, I now remove all of them before shipping out and so I have to spend some more time on the cleaning.
my fault:thwak:thwak

Re: bbkill's Sculpts: He's here now~

The head is a flexible PVC, Ike. You might have to carve it.

That wont stop me...:)

I've done it to many Hot Toys heads as well as a few others
made from the same mats as these.

Just a small sanding wheel works very well..:wink1:

Last edited:
Re: bbkill's Sculpts: Skyfall stealth ver~

Thanks for all your supports!!

I don't think I will have time to make a new hair for lis but, if I'm going to make one I will renew her head size together with the hair style as some customers feeling her too small~

And skyfall stealth ver head is available now, an even better skin tone hard resin~
skyfall_stealth.jpg

james-bond-skyfall-movie-image-daniel-craig-011.jpg

Thanks for all your supports!!

I don't think I will have time to make a new hair for lis but, if I'm going to make one I will renew her head size together with the hair style as some customers feeling her too small~

Since you're going to "renew" the Lizbeth head, are you
going to cast her in resin this time?

Since some are having issues with the mats used(PVC) on the original
and paint unable to adhere to the sculpt. A resin casting might
save a lot of future headaches.

What do you think?

Since you're going to "renew" the Lizbeth head, are you
going to cast her in resin this time?

Since some are having issues with the mats used(PVC) on the original
and paint unable to adhere to the sculpt. A resin casting might
save a lot of future headaches.

What do you think?

Hi IKE, if it's about the material itself, I won't renew the sculpt as that will be another project to me. I will consider re-casting the batch in hard resin but that will cost you guys extra money on the Lis...
After this PVC Lis, I don't think I will have any other heads to be casted in PVC again because it seems the PVC is not a suitable one for customizers~:(

Good looking Skyfall Craig there,

I hope my regular one is in the post by now.

I got my Craig head earlier,

In terms of scale and likeness he's dead on. He scales up nicely with other heads in my collection. The only issue is that the neck hole is too large, that said, it's nothing a wad of good old Blu Tack can't fix.

I don't really have a spare body that I can mount it on right now so no pics yet. I'm sure the rest of you can take some when you get yours.

In conclusion, this is definitely the best Daniel Craig head out there right now and you guys won't be disappointed when yours arrive.

Well done BBKill, top job!

Painting is DIY on these, unless you can afford to commission someone.

If you are going the DIY route, remember to prime it first. If you don't the paint flakes and lifts. If you are able to spray then there are some good aerosol primers on the market.

are any of these bond heads still available?
I am late and really want one, or two if there are two available?
cheers
C

Back