Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more lawsuits the better.

These devs need to learn people would rather wait another 2 months and play a playable game than pay full price to help beta test something completely broken.

The more lawsuits the better.

These devs need to learn people would rather wait another 2 months and play a playable game than pay full price to help beta test something completely broken.

:lol

You came out of nowhere. I didn't know you played this game.

I play a ton of games. Ever since I figured out Tf2outpost and getting games for like the half the price I've had a backlog I'm working through. :lol Few dozen to go before the 2014 stuff hits.

On the PC can you change your weapons from the main menu like you could with BF3, or is it the same as with the X1/PS4 where you can only do it after you have joined a match.

I use my ipad now to do it but its too slow and clunky this way.

I play a ton of games. Ever since I figured out Tf2outpost and getting games for like the half the price I've had a backlog I'm working through. :lol Few dozen to go before the 2014 stuff hits.

Hah! Never knew. Yeah, I got a bit of a backlog myself.

On the PC can you change your weapons from the main menu like you could with BF3, or is it the same as with the X1/PS4 where you can only do it after you have joined a match.

Are you talking about your load out and kit? Yeah. You could change your load out at anytime at will. I have the battle log app on my phone; I can change my load-out kit for each class on that app too.

So in summary:

• In game.
  • Web based battle log.
  • Phone app battle log.

The loadout screen works really nicely in battlelog for BF4. I found it didn't save your setup half the time in BF3.

I always have a quick look at the loadout screen while the map loads to see if I have any new stuff i haven't equipped yet.

Hah! Never knew. Yeah, I got a bit of a backlog myself.

Are you talking about your load out and kit? Yeah. You could change your load out at anytime at will. I have the battle log app on my phone; I can change my load-out kit for each class on that app too.

So in summary:

• In game.
  • Web based battle log.
  • Phone app battle log.

Where in the game menu, my soldier?

I can't from there.

Only place in game that I see where you can change your load out is after connected to a match.

Check this out guys.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByurWY6WtKg&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByurWY6WtKg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Wait people actually like that map? I think I mistook him when he said "fan favorite"...more like worst cluster ****/explosive fest ever invented.

But good video nonetheless.

Had a go at Commander Mode for the first time this evening.

At first i had no clue, checked a quick guide online which helped abit but you get used to it fairly quickly through experience.

Quite enjoyable actually, never thought it would be. Is most satisfying when squads follow orders and benefit from vehicle drops or uav. And of course getting a big kill cluster from a cruise missile.

Would much prefer to play on my iPad but i have the OG and the app doesn't support my firmware :(

Commander Mode is fun when I just want to relax. I really can't stand Floodzone. But I like Locker. You get crazy Assault points on that map. If anyone ever wants to play on PS4 let me know.

Havnt played this for about a week, tried to play a match on xb1, cant join any servers!

Man this is really fcud up.
What are they doing ?

Second Assault had 6 servers available to play lastnight and each had 14-20 in line waiting to get in. :lol

More like EA.....wtf. :slap

Last edited:
They've ****ed the up so bad I don't see how they are still justifying charging for DLC and premium. Besides being *******s.

Battlefield 4 where you pay $60 for a broken game and $50 for premium to not be able to play more of the broken game.

Back