Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, bigger than that.

Which confuses me because what are they going to do for the Premium players.

What a cluster ****. :lol

It sounds like it will just be one DLC pack which leaves like 3 more for premium players. If you remember from BF3, the game of the year edition included free premium with all the DLC and it was $60.

i'm still getting one hit killed and same time killed a lot but the game seems to be better, well except for the China Rising stuff, that's all horrible. also Conquest is a lagfest for me everytime i try to play, so that's killed even more enthusiasm for the game for me...but!

new gun loadout that's been a terminator:
CZ-805-PKA-S/Laser/Compensator/Potato Grip

been working so dang good. I'm also suggesting the G18 for secondary since like the SAR, it will let you down in CQB.

and i really wish they'd put how long a game has been in progress for on server browser, sure is fun getting into a game that's ending half the time.

and i don't know if it's due to the decline in CoD's popularity but the game has attracted the ****tiest players. if you're going to be in objective based modes and don't care to do the objectives or actually use your class skills why are you playing? it's ****ing annoying getting top place in losing games all the time because everyone is too busy sniping or worrying about their K/D.

The game has definitely improved with the last XB1 patch. It's nice that I can also actually use party chat. I'm still getting the you kill me I kill you at the same time thing though.

I tried china rising last night and man, it sucks having a team of Rambos. At one point we had ten guys standing in front of the bombing run trailer trying to get into the trailer. We lost very badly to say the least.

I dunno but I'm sure other developers and publishers are going to think twice about shipping a broken product. First GTA now this.

I hope that happens..more delays are better than these debacles.

Or just not say certain things. Remember is this less to do with a broken game but more to do with to do with statements made before shipping the broken game.

Yeah, CA lawsuits don't affect players in any manner whatsoever:

That's why EA is about to announce free DLC due to the problems taking place.

And that's going to satisfy the lawsuit how? I bet the stockholders just can't wait for free dlc.

The free dlc is to try and shut up gamers and has again NOTHING to do with the lawsuit.

and i don't know if it's due to the decline in CoD's popularity but the game has attracted the ****tiest players. if you're going to be in objective based modes and don't care to do the objectives or actually use your class skills why are you playing? it's ****ing annoying getting top place in losing games all the time because everyone is too busy sniping or worrying about their K/D.

That seemed to start in 3.

And that's going to satisfy the lawsuit how? I bet the stockholders just can't wait for free dlc.

The free dlc is to try and shut up gamers and has again NOTHING to do with the lawsuit.

You're right; they're doing damage control via the media. With that "lawsuit" on their back, they gotta make themselves look good and keep themselves afloat.

Plus I don't think they're facing a lawsuit yet. They're more so under investigation. The results of the investigation will decide.

Yup, piece of **** game still isn't fixed, even after that update. Beat the game for the 4th time a few nights ago, had every weapon and dogtag unlocked/located, all 3 medals earned. Load up the game today and I lost progress on the last 1 1/2 levels. Need to collect a bunch of weapons again and dogtags.

I'm scared to keep replaying the campaign in the event this piece of **** loses my progress again.

I played through the campaign yesterday and at the end of it...I think I enjoyed it a lot. Although I think some of the achievements are bugged cause when I made my decision at the end I tried to restart checkpoint before the credits to do the opposite (which failed) and it didn't give me "Beat the Suez level in the campaign" achievement but it gave me all the one for beating the campaign. afterwards I started replaying for the ones I missed so I'll just get it on the next go around hopefully.

If you're playing on Xbox One, be careful. Logged in this morning and lost all my campaign progress again. All the dogtags are in my multiplayer and I have the main single player assignments but all my game saves are gone and all the medals/weapons you earn with your score are gone.

I'm done campaign. **** this glitchy game.

If you're playing on Xbox One, be careful. Logged in this morning and lost all my campaign progress again. All the dogtags are in my multiplayer and I have the main single player assignments but all my game saves are gone and all the medals/weapons you earn with your score are gone.

I am, and I checked this morning when I read your comment. Mine is still good. Played some more, like Suez to try and get the one I said was glitched and got it the second time around. Played it a third time to get the last of the 3 different ending achievements, which I got, but it didn't give me the "experience all 3 endings" achievement. Hahaha. :slap

Iv only being playing mp and it was running brilliant until yesterday and today. Cant play conquest again and kicked off rush to ui.

I thought this was finally getting better but it isnt.

Back