Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the PS4 version get a graphics downgrade for the mp in the last patch? Since the latest patch this game been running worse. EA really dropped the ball this year.

See, right now I'd say it's a combination of EA as well as Dice. EA for pushing this game out when it's nowhere near ready and DICE for garbage updates.

I swear, half the stuff they supposedly "fixed" with the patch is still affecting me as well as others.

Guess it doesn't matter, got call of duty and assassins creed for Christmas and I'll be picking up Lego marvel tomorrow hopefully so I won't have to deal with this crap for a while.

Damn ... I played soooooo much last night. :lol

Had a good squad with a whole bunch of people in it. Met some new people with mics and added them to the "friends" list.

Anyone met someone over eager and excitable in your squad? This one dude was shouting, sort of funny. And it's funny when random people try to talk in military chatter.

Damn ... I played soooooo much last night. :lol

Had a good squad with a whole bunch of people in it. Met some new people with mics and added them to the "friends" list.

Anyone met someone over eager and excitable in your squad? This one dude was shouting, sort of funny. And it's funny when random people try to talk in military chatter.

I find that 9 times out of 10, those people using military lingo and chatter are wannabe civi's lol. I sometimes use it out of habit but you're not gonna hear me yell frag out into the mic as I'm lobbing one. My buddies still in don't really say it either.

I get a good giggle when I watch videos on YouTube of tournaments or whatever and you see these guys dropping the lingo like they've been in for years and they've never seen a pair of combat boots.

I find that 9 times out of 10, those people using military lingo and chatter are wannabe civi's lol. I sometimes use it out of habit but you're not gonna hear me yell frag out into the mic as I'm lobbing one. My buddies still in don't really say it either.

I feel funny saying all that stuff to be honest.

I think the most I would say ... "watch your 6" or "guy on your 12" ... but most of the time I'd say, in "front of you" or "behind you" ...

I've heard clans using call signs in video games and I was killing myself laughing. Like they were running around using squad call signs instead of gamertags or actual names.

Sometimes I just shake my head at people that play these games.

I've heard clans using call signs in video games and I was killing myself laughing. Like they were running around using squad call signs instead of gamertags or actual names.

Sometimes I just shake my head at people that play these games.

:lol

Wow, call signs. :monkey4

My nephew couldn't connect all afternoon on his X1, no Quick Match or Server Browser.

Same here.

Anyone else experience that.

I ran into this last night on X1 and took forever to get into a game, kept sticking me in queues. They did say they were having new problems with the servers and "connectivity" problems...a friend said they closed a ton of serves to fix them, which funneled everyone onto fewer, causing more of a cluster ****.

I ran into this last night on X1 and took forever to get into a game, kept sticking me in queues. They did say they were having new problems with the servers and "connectivity" problems...a friend said they closed a ton of serves to fix them, which funneled everyone onto fewer, causing more of a cluster ****.

Unreal.

Such a waste of money on what could have been such a fantastic game.

The frustration just isn't worth the reward.

EDIT: I tried MP earlier and usually go to domination. A total of 4 servers showed up after I did the server browse.

Last edited:
From the internet:

There are a lot of things that aren’t perfect with Battlefield 4, and we’ll forgive a lot of those things — especially since the developer is working hard to fix all the issues.

But something that’s hard to forgive is when the developer has complete disrespect for the players, and even worse, when they troll players.

DICE’s Daniel Matros, who used to be the BF3 Community Manager but was promoted to producer for Battlefield 4, recently tweeted that he hasn’t played the game since November, and asked gamers “what’s it like?”.

Well, it’s pretty ****ty, thanks for asking.

This isn’t the first time Matros has been trolling fans on Twitter. He did post another tweet saying that he was “genuinely sorry” for his previous tweet, but someone in his position should have known better. He should know that horrible status of the game and just how unprofessional he comes across.

This crap is the last thing EA and DICE need for Battlefield 4. They’ve already lost the respect of many gamers, and if there was a way of making things worse, they just found it.

From the internet:

There are a lot of things that aren’t perfect with Battlefield 4, and we’ll forgive a lot of those things — especially since the developer is working hard to fix all the issues.

But something that’s hard to forgive is when the developer has complete disrespect for the players, and even worse, when they troll players.

DICE’s Daniel Matros, who used to be the BF3 Community Manager but was promoted to producer for Battlefield 4, recently tweeted that he hasn’t played the game since November, and asked gamers “what’s it like?”.

Well, it’s pretty ****ty, thanks for asking.

This isn’t the first time Matros has been trolling fans on Twitter. He did post another tweet saying that he was “genuinely sorry” for his previous tweet, but someone in his position should have known better. He should know that horrible status of the game and just how unprofessional he comes across.

This crap is the last thing EA and DICE need for Battlefield 4. They’ve already lost the respect of many gamers, and if there was a way of making things worse, they just found it.

Anyhow, they've been having a lot of issues across all platforms. One Sunday, I was unable to play. Yesterday I could not get into origin. At all. Supposedly, hackers took down some servers.

I've had no problems whatsoever playing on PlayStation 4.

But will somebody with a damn Mic come play with me please

:lol Sorry. I got a PC.

Back