• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BATTLE TROLL of MORDOR - F/S or TRADE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveMac

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOLDFor sale or trade is my Battle Troll of Mordor number #2012. Statue is in perfect condition and has the full styrofoam insert, art box and brown shipper for safe delivery.
Asking price is £90
Postage is extra and will be around the £12 mark for UK, £30 for EU and probably more for USA, Australia etc. These are just estimates at the moment so pm for actual costs.

Trade also welcome! I am interested in R E Howard related statues / busts so anything Conan, King Kull, Solomon Kane etc considered

Here is the actual piece. Any questions then please pm. :)

I love the way Jamie and Ryk took the time to detail the base with not only a crushed Gondorian helm, but actually raised and indented the paving bricks under the Trolls feet giving a real concept of weight!

Selling due to focussing on scaled pieces that fit in with the 1/6 SS/W LOTR staues I have, and as fantastic a statue as this is, he will be replaced with THE Cave Troll at some point .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back